CARE International Indonesia (CII), as an international NGO, has carried out large scale operations in Indonesia, encompassing emergency operations, transitional activities centered on agriculture and nutrition and a range of development initiatives in such areas as water and sanitation, health and enterprise & economic development.
CARE International Indonesia in Head Quarter Office-Jakarta is currently recruiting the following position for its project:
JOB TITLE: FIELD OFFICER (DAILY WORKER)
DEPARTMENT/PROJECT: PROGRAM/WAS (WARUNG ANAK SEHAT)
REPORTS TO: FIELD COORDINATOR
The Field Officer will provide technical oversight and skills on assigned project. S/He will be responsible for field base and will work closely with the Field Coordinator in implementing the project.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND TASKS
- Ensure all training schedule with school in Ambon, conduct before February 29, 2017;
- Ensure all administration and support document well documented (example : photo, attendance, invoice, ect);
- Other related activities required to support WAS project.
The person is expected to do his/her responsibility on January, 10 2017- March 9 2017. Possible extension upon reviewing the output result.
- Education: University degree in Communication, Economic Management, marketing or social studies or relevant background.
- Experience: At least 1 (one) year proven in community facilitation capacity.
- Specific technical skills:
- Good communications skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including patience, willingness to listen and respect for beneficiaries.
- Prepared to spend a considerable amount of time in the field.
- Honest, responsible, self motivated, ability to work in tight schedule and able to take initiative under minimum supervision.
- Demonstrate ability to work independently.
- Competent in Windows, MS Office programs, social media.
- Has a motorcycle to support field activities, especially regular visits to the beneficiaries in the field.
- Open for local applicants only.
TERMS OF OFFER
CARE is an equal opportunity employer offering a competitive salary and benefits package, and a collegial working environment, and women candidates are encouraged to apply. Applicants are invited to send a cover letter illustrating their suitability for the above positions, and detailed curriculum vitae, with names and addresses of three referees (including telephone, fax numbers and email address). Relocation cost will not be covered. Please DO NOT attached academic transcripts and Diplomas and state clearly the applied position code in the email subject.
Please submit your applications before January 03, 2017 to CARE International Indonesia, Human Resources Unit: email@example.com
"Only qualified applicants will be shortlisted"
Follow Us By Email
Jika Anda Membutuhkan Informasi Kerja Ngo click here, Terima kasih Telah Berlangganan Via Email.