CARE International Indonesia (CII), as an international NGO, has carried out large scale operations in Indonesia, encompassing emergency operations, transitional activities centered on agriculture and nutrition and a range of development initiatives in such areas as water and sanitation, health and enterprise & economic development.
CARE International Indonesia in Head Quarter Jakarta is currently recruiting the following position for its project:
JOB TITLE: COOKERY ADVISOR
DEPARTMENT/PROJECT: PROGRAM/WARUNG ANAK SEHAT (WAS)
REPORTS TO: PROJECT MANAGER
REPORTS TO: PROJECT MANAGER
Cookery Advisor will work closely with Project Manager and Social Enterprise Advisor to support and develop Cooking Center (Kitchen) to become a viable and sustainable business; in particular on the development gastronomy of healthy food for the women group that works in Cooking Center, development of healthy recipes and to develop SOPs for Cooking Center itself.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND TASKS
- Introduce and teach basic knowledge of ingredients, food and nutrition, food manufacturing, hygienic & correct technique of processing food, how to produce good flavored food products, as well as proper presentation techniques, and how to use the food processing equipment accordingly;
- Make Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) in the implementation of employment, safety, and meet the completeness or job attributes that will be used for the smooth work operation, in order to create a safe working environment and clean Cooking Center;
- Create a creative new menus of healthy food (to support WAS existing recipe), prioritizing local snacks, healthy, nutritious and attractive to elementary school age children;
- Works in collaboration with Social Enterprise Advisor to make calculations / simulations cost, selling price and profit forecasts for the new healthy food menus created.
- Keeping food cost standards (standard price) is directly proportional to the standard portion, so the price offered by Cooking Center has been calculated carefully and take into account the purchasing power of the targeted market share (elementary school age children);
- Control and suggest improvements to the management of overall food production in Cooking Center's activities
- Coordinate and provide assistance to women that works in Cooking Center, especially in producing healthy food every day.
- Willing to join with the Emergency Response Team (ERT) in accordance with experience and competence and is ready to be assigned to the disaster site in accordance with the existing needs.
- Education: University degree in Culinary;
- Experience: At least 3 (three) years of experience as a consultant / culinary expert / chef / experience working in Kitchen;
- Has skill/master Indonesian cuisine, especially pastry and other food;
- Knowing and being able to use / teach the use of existing equipment in the kitchen;
- Have an understanding of personal hygiene, sanitation and nutrition
- Specific technical skills:
- Good communications skills, including discussion skills with community particularly with women that works in Cooking center & supplier (if necessary).
- Good interpersonal skills, including patience, diplomacy, willingness to listen and respect.
- Able to give helpful directions, detailed instructions and demonstrations.
- Demonstrate ability to independently work as well as to contribute in a cross cultural environment.
- Competent in Windows, MS Office programs, and email.
TERMS OF OFFER
CARE is an equal opportunity employer offering a competitive salary and benefits package, and a collegial working environment, and women candidates are encouraged to apply. Applicants are invited to send a cover letter illustrating their suitability for the above positions, and detailed curriculum vitae, with names and addresses of three referees (including telephone, fax numbers and email address). Relocation cost will not be covered. Please DO NOT attached academic transcripts and Diplomas and state clearly the applied position in the email subject.
Please submit your applications before December 05, 2016 to CARE International Indonesia, Human Resources Unit: email@example.com
"Only qualified applicants will be shortlisted"
Follow Us By Email
Jika Anda Membutuhkan Informasi Kerja Ngo click here, Terima kasih Telah Berlangganan Via Email.