Yayasan Caritas Pengembangan Sosial Ekonomi Keuskupan Agung Medan (PSE KAM) is a faith based organization under Keuskupan Agung Medan, North Sumatera. This organization has been registered since 2011 for humanitarian working in Indonesia especially in North Sumatra.
We are looking for a dynamic and committed individual to fill up the position as:
Job Title: Head of Human Resourse and General Affairs (HRGA)
Supervise: HRGA Officer, IT Officer, Janitor, Security and Driver
Head of HRGA plans, directs and coordinates the operations of the organization. Head of HRGA is responsible for ensuring and improving the performance, productivity, efficiency and performance of departmental and organizational operations through the provision of effective methods and strategies.
Reporting to the Director and serving as a member of the Senior Leadership Team along with the head of finance. This position's primary responsibility is ensuring organizational effectiveness by providing leadership for the organizational functions. Working with the management team, the position also contributes to the development and implementation of organizational strategies, policies and practices.
- Work together with Head of Finance to support Director to develop annual budgeting and planning process for the organization's annual budget
- Administer payroll and employee benefits and organizational insurance.
- Conduct procurement process in a best practice manner.
- Increase the effectiveness and efficiency of Support Services through improvements to each function (HR, IT, Janitor and Driver) as well as coordination and communication between functions.
- Drive initiatives in the management team and organizationally that contribute to long-term operational excellence.
- Serve as primary liaison to legal counsel in addressing legal issues, governing partnerships, licensing etc.
- Minimum holding of a bachelor degree in management or other social sciences
- Excellent people manager, open to direction and collaborative work style and commitment to get the job done.
- Excellent computer skills and proficient in excel, word, outlook, and access
- Minimum 2 year’s experience in administration and familiarity to HR and Public Relation
- Knowledge of government contract management and knowledge and experience in organizational effectiveness and operations management implementing best practices.
- Demonstrated leadership and vision in managing staff groups and major projects or initiatives.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Delegate responsibilities effectively.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a collaborative management style.
- A demonstrated commitment to high professional ethical standards and a diverse workplace.
- Knowledge of tax and other compliance implications of non-profit status.
- Excels at operating in an fast pace, community environment.
- Ability to challenge and debate issues of importance to the organization.
- Ability to look at situations from several points of view.
- High comfort level working in a diverse environment.
Please send your application, updated CV, salary expectation and three latest references (max300kb) to: email@example.com no later than December 15th, 2016.
Only shortlist candidate will be contacted
Follow Us By Email
Jika Anda Membutuhkan Informasi Kerja Ngo click here, Terima kasih Telah Berlangganan Via Email.