Catalyze is a communications agency dedicated to inspiring and influencing people for the greener good. We do this by empowering non-profits and businesses to protect nature through communications that create impact. As part of the ongoing expansion of our web team, we are looking for a full-time, experienced, process-oriented Sr. Full Stack Developer with an excellent command of responsive web development. We are looking for someone who will look beyond the code and understand the type of user experience that is aimed for, and who has a constant drive to exceed expectations and increase his/her knowledge.
You have established yourself as an expert of back end and front-end development, equally comfortable building websites for desktop or mobile.
We’re now offering you the chance to take your craft to the next level with our team in Bali, working with clients around the world on projects that make a difference: influencing and inspiring people for the greener good. Expect to be challenged, to be given the opportunity to grow, and to collaborate on web projects that support saving forests, wildlife and protecting the climate.
We can’t wait to hear from you.
Location: Bali (office and home)
What you will be expected to do
- Assess technical requirements for projects, along with the required implementation effort
- Provide estimates of allocated work and meet mutually agreed timescales and deadlines.
- Develop responsive website projects and or newsletter, from requirements analysis, through the complete development lifecycle, to deployment.
- Develop CMS and integrate database to front end.
- Monitor project progress and milestones, liaising with the rest of the team and PMs to ensure smooth project implementation.
- At least 5 years of front-end and back end development experience using HTML & CSS in various projects/industries
- Solid understanding and demonstration of fully functional responsive sites
- Demonstrable experience with slicing User Interfaces
- Experience dealing with cross browser compatibility and CSS best practices
- Proven ability to make CMs and database integration
- Ability to work on multiple projects with short timescales
- Experience with WordPress
- Experience with version control (GIT)
- Some experiences with Google Analytics integration and Google Tag Manager is a bonus
- Excellent organizational and planning skills
- Fluent written and spoken English
How to apply:
Please apply to email@example.com
Closing Date: 06 January 2017
Follow Us By Email
Jika Anda Membutuhkan Informasi Kerja Ngo click here, Terima kasih Telah Berlangganan Via Email.