Civil / Structural Engineer
Program Management Consultancy
Green Prosperity Project
CDM Smith is a privately owned, global, full-service consulting, design/build engineering, construction, and operations firm helping public and private clients improve their environment and infrastructure through award-winning projects. Since 1947, we have provided innovative solutions developed through strong client relationships of mutual trust and respect and a commitment to quality and integrity. From a three-person firm in the United States to today's staff of more than 5,000 worldwide, CDM Smith has grown and diversified with our clients' needs in mind. Our mission is to reach one goal – the client’s – by providing the right total solutions.
We are now accepting applicants for short term Civil / Structural Engineer to support the review the design submittals for community and commercial renewable energy projects. This Expert must be available for short term duration over the coming months.
The program aims to promote environmentally sustainable, low carbon economic growth in rural Indonesia. The program will provide a combination of technical and financial assistance to support rural economic development that raises real incomes of Indonesians in a manner that reduces reliance on fossil fuels, improves land management practices, protects natural capital, and complements efforts to reduce emissions from deforestation and environmental degradation. The program will involve local communities and local and regional governments in these activities to improve the implementation of government policies and regulations that support carbon development, as well as build capacity of local communities in natural resource and environmental management.
- To review the design submittals for community and commercial renewable energy projects
- Candidate shall be available for short term duration over the coming months (expected for 3 months assignment)
- University degree in a discipline related to civil/structural engineering
- At least 10 or more years of experience with civil/structural engineering works. Having experience in consulting company is more preferred
- Familiar with hydropower
- Have knowledge in civil structure and/or hydraulics
- Have knowledge in structural engineering
- Have ability to operate software such as SAP, StadPro, and/or other related structural software
- Experience with project implementation in remote areas of Indonesia
- Must be fluent in written and spoken English as well as Bahasa Indonesia
Interested candidates are requested to send their CV and application letter to: email@example.com no later than Friday, 9 December 2016. Please put your name and position in the subject of your email.
Only short-listed candidates will be notified.
Follow Us By Email
Jika Anda Membutuhkan Informasi Kerja Ngo click here, Terima kasih Telah Berlangganan Via Email.