Junior Project Assistant
Program Management Consultancy
Green Prosperity Project
CDM Smith is a privately owned, global, full-service consulting, design/build engineering, construction, and operations firm helping public and private clients improve their environment and infrastructure through award-winning projects. Since 1947, we have provided innovative solutions developed through strong client relationships of mutual trust and respect and a commitment to quality and integrity. From a three-person firm in the United States to today's staff of more than 5,000 worldwide, CDM Smith has grown and diversified with our clients' needs in mind. Our mission is to reach one goal – the client’s – by providing the right total solutions.
We are now accepting applicants for "Junior Project Assistant" to support and serve as assistant to Monitoring & Evaluation team.
This applicant must be available for short term duration over the coming months and must be ready to work immediately (second week January 2017)
The program aims to promote environmentally sustainable, low carbon economic growth in rural Indonesia. The program will provide a combination of technical and financial assistance to support rural economic development that raises real incomes of Indonesians in a manner that reduces reliance on fossil fuels, improves land management practices, protects natural capital, and complements efforts to reduce emissions from deforestation and environmental degradation. The program will involve local communities and local and regional governments in these activities to improve the implementation of government policies and regulations that support low carbon development, as well as build capacity of local communities in natural resource and environmental management.
To provide support to Monitoring & Evaluation (M&E) team on:
- Reviewing M&E data submitted by grantees either through email or inputted directly into Program Management Information System (PMIS)
- Performing numerical data entry into PMIS
- Verify data and provide the update on regular basis to the M&E team
- Check source documents and other supporting documents for accuracy
- Obtain further information to grantees through Grant Administrative Support Team (GAST) for incomplete documents
- Comply with data integrity and security policies
- Other tasks as assigned by the M&E team and the Team Leader
- Candidate shall be available for short term duration over the coming months and must be ready to work immediately (second week of January 2017)
- University degree in a discipline related to Statistic or Economic. Fresh graduate are welcome to apply
- Some basic experience in performing data entry skills, survey would be an advantage
- Proficient in relevant computer application such as MS Office
- Accurate keyboard skills and proven ability to enter data at the required speed
- Fluent in written and spoken English and Bahasa Indonesia would be an advantage
How to apply:
- Please submit the cover letter and CV in English to firstname.lastname@example.org with the format :Position_Name
- Deadline for submission of application: 16 December 2016
Follow Us By Email
Jika Anda Membutuhkan Informasi Kerja Ngo click here, Terima kasih Telah Berlangganan Via Email.