Knowledge Management Specialist
Program Management Consultancy
Green Prosperity Project
CDM Smith is a privately owned, global, full-service consulting, design/build engineering, construction, and operations firm helping public and private clients improve their environment and infrastructure through award-winning projects. Since 1947, we have provided innovative solutions developed through strong client relationships of mutual trust and respect and a commitment to quality and integrity. From a three-person firm in the United States to today's staff of more than 5,000 worldwide, CDM Smith has grown and diversified with our clients' needs in mind. Our mission is to reach one goal – the client’s – by providing the right total solutions.
We are now accepting applicants for a "Knowledge Management Specialist" who will primarily serve the Green Knowledge Portfolio that will be further expanded and would closely coordinate with the other Portfolio Leads that are technically relevant to the NRM’s and RE’s aspects of Green Knowledge’s activity components. This Expert must be available for the coming months.
The program aims to promote environmentally sustainable, low carbon economic growth in rural Indonesia. The program will provide a combination of technical and financial assistance to support rural economic development that raises real incomes of Indonesians in a manner that reduces reliance on fossil fuels, improves land management practices, protects natural capital, and complements efforts to reduce emissions from deforestation and environmental degradation. The program will involve local communities and local and regional governments in these activities to improve the implementation of government policies and regulations that support low carbon development, as well as build capacity of local communities in natural resource and environmental management.
- Knowledge Management Specialist will primarily serve the Green Knowledge Portfolio
- He/she will closely coordinate with the other Portfolio Leads that are technically relevant to the NRM’s and RE’s aspects of Green Knowledge’s activity components e.g. Centre of Excellence for RE Development or Peatland Management, or vocational certification, etc.
- Candidate shall be available for approximately 9-10 months starting sometime in January 2017
- Post-graduate degree in communications, social science, public policy, anthropology or a related discipline
- At least 5 -8 years of experiences of which 3-5 years is working with knowledge management projects or producing knowledge products
- Advance skills in written and spoken English and Bahasa Indonesia.
How to apply:
- Please submit the cover letter and CV in English to firstname.lastname@example.org with the format: Position_Name
- Deadline for submission of applicants 30 December 2016
- Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.
Follow Us By Email
Jika Anda Membutuhkan Informasi Kerja Ngo click here, Terima kasih Telah Berlangganan Via Email.