Monitoring & Evaluation Director
Chemonics International, an international development consulting firm, seeks an M&E Director for an anticipated USAID-funded Maternal and Newborn Health (MNH) Activity. This anticipated five-year USAID/Indonesia flagship project aims to contribute to national goals to reduce maternal and newborn mortality by targeted support to improve essential MNH services, particularly for the poorest and most vulnerable. Using a total market approach, this activity aims to leverage solutions and resources and catalyze stakeholders across all sectors to generate innovative solutions for MNH. Ideal candidates will have experience working on international donor-funded programs in the field of health, preferably with a focus on maternal and neonatal health. We are looking for individuals who have a passion for making a difference in the lives of people around the world. Successful candidates will demonstrate leadership, versatility, and integrity.
The M&E Evaluation Director will be responsible for collecting, analyzing, and processing all data, applying problem-solving skills to project challenges, and recognizing opportunities for process improvement. The M&E Director is responsible for developing targets and indicators, monitoring and reporting performance indicators and results, developing methods and milestones to monitor the project’s progress towards its goals, and contributing to program strategy to ensure that activities and assignments are carried out as planned and the program objectives are being achieved.
- Design and implement programmatic M&E plan including: developing M&E data collection tools and templates; developing creative approaches for feeding information back to all levels/sectors, including communities and individuals with limited access to and/or capabilities in health literacy and implementing robust M&E of innovations through all stages
- Develop and ensure application of effective data collection, tracking, and reporting to monitor activity outputs and program quality
- Provide technical support on project design, strategic development, and overall annual planning and reporting processes
- Train and mentor program staff and partners in the use of M&E methods and data collection tools
- Champion knowledge management through the sharing of evaluations and lessons learned from the program
- Develop a thorough understanding of the project’s data collection abilities, data processing procedures, and stakeholder needs
- Efficiently track, analyze, report, and update objectives, activities, indicators, and results over the life of the project to be consistent with the work plan
- Maintain and update web-based tool for M&E tracking and reporting
- Input data and participate in report production including formatting, layout, and design
- Ensure the integrity and relevance of data collected to support project achievements and/or suggest timely adjustments to better serve project objectives and priorities
- University degree in a relevant field required
- At least of four years of experience in program monitoring and evaluation;
- Demonstrable skills and experience in development of M&E tools, data analysis, data use, and assessments;
- Experience working with USAID-funded monitoring and evaluation systems highly preferred;
- Excellent communication (oral and written) skills, with demonstrated ability to write technical reports required;
- Experience in health preferred;
- Computer literacy in word processing, spreadsheets and preparation of graphs, tables, charts with Microsoft Office (including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint);
- Fluency in Bahasa Indonesian and English required
Application Instructions: Submit electronic submissions, including a CV, cover letter, and three recent professional references to CLICK HERE. Application close January 7th, 2017.
Only applications in English will be accepted. No telephone inquiries, please. Finalists will be contacted.
Follow Us By Email
Jika Anda Membutuhkan Informasi Kerja Ngo click here, Terima kasih Telah Berlangganan Via Email.