Position Title: Provincial Coordinator (Papua Based)
About FHI 360
FHI 360 is a nonprofit human development organization dedicated to improving lives in lasting ways by advancing integrated, locally driven solutions. Our staff includes experts in Health, Education, Nutrition, Environment, Economic Development, Civil Society, Gender, Youth, Research and Technology; creating a unique mix of capabilities to address today's interrelated development challenges. FHI 360 serves more than 60 countries, all 50 U.S. states and all U.S. territories. We are currently seeking qualified candidates for the position of: Provincial Coordinator, Challenge TB based in Papua, Indonesia.
Challenge TB is USAID’s flagship global mechanism for implementing tuberculosis and TB/HIV activities. In Indonesia, the Challenge TB project will contribute to ending the tuberculosis epidemic through:
- Improved access to quality patient-centered care for TB, HIV/TB, and MDR-TB services
- Prevention of transmission and disease progression
- Strengthened TB platforms to ensure the necessary enabling environment
The Program Coordinator will plan, coordinate and oversee all Challenge TB activities implemented in Papua. S/he will lead a team of FHI 360 and KNCV technical staff based in FHI 360’s Jayapura office. The Program Coordinator will be responsible for maintaining strong relationships with Papua TB authorities at the provincial, district and site levels, and will prepare all Challenge TB reports for the Papua program.
DUTIES AND KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Plan, Develop, Coordinate, and Monitor all Challenge TB program activities in the province for which the PC is appointed
- Represent FHI360 - Challenge TB in the province for which the PC is appointed
- Maintain contacts with relevant authorities in the province, such as but not limited to the provincial and district health office and with partner organizations
- Lead and provide support where needed to all staff under his/her supervision, arrange regular (at least monthly) meetings in the province for which the PC is appointed
- Prepare and submit monthly report on activities, achievement, and other issues as required by Country Office
- Monitor and ensure the effectiveness of staff in his/her team
- Develop and implement effective staff performance management of his/her team members
- Manage and being accountable for the Provincial budget to ensure efficient and effective use of overall funds in line with the donor regulations
- Approval of TOR’s and Direct Fund Request; Expense Authorization (EA), Purchase Requests, Travel Expense Report (TER), Trip Report, Activity Report, respecting all requirements, within appropriate timeframe
- Supervise effective filing of Project documentation according to CTB guideline, Responsible for provincial office set up, maintenance, security and asset register
- Ensure admin compliance of every activity at provincial level
- Functional management of staff from other organization under Challenge TB project in the respective province
- Advance university degree (Master’s degree or equivalent) in Medicine or Public Health.
- Demonstrated Experience in health project/TB control/program management for at least 10 years.
- Strong communication skills for representing Challenge TB on higher and lower levels in TB care
- Excellent command of Bahasa Indonesia and English
- Demonstrated ability to cooperate and communicate effectively as leader and part of a team and create a supportive working environment amongst all staffs
- Proven People and Management Skills
- Excellent Report writing skills
- Sound Knowledge of MS Office programs and possess the capacity to quickly learn and use related IT application
- Demonstrated ability to work as part of multicultural team and independently
- Motivated and willing to learn and implement new ways of working accurately following the organizational procedures and regulations
Interested applicants, please e-mail your CV with the position title as subject title to firstname.lastname@example.org by 22 December 2016 COB.
Follow Us By Email
Jika Anda Membutuhkan Informasi Kerja Ngo click here, Terima kasih Telah Berlangganan Via Email.