Handicap International, is an International NGO specialised in the field of disability and development with objective to support people in situations of disability or vulnerability, whatever may be the cause and the environment underlying that situation (extreme poverty, exclusion, deficient social and health systems, serious violation or denial of basic rights, natural disasters, violence and armed conflict).
During the past five years, Indonesia has expressed its commitment to enhance the rights and opportunities of persons with disabilities by ratifying the UNCRPD, and a vibrant national disability movement has emerged, demonstrating its capacities by providing recommendations to the government concerning legal reform, raising awareness amongst the general public in some areas and setting-up networks across the country.
In order to implement the project goal described above, Handicap International is currently looking for the following position for its office in Kupang:
Position Title: Project Officer
Location: Kupang, NTT
Closing date: January 4, 2017
Starting Basic Salary Range: Rp 5 – 6 million IDR
The salary scale is under review with potential increase in 2017. The successful candidate is expected to start from mid January 2017 at the latest.
Under the line management of the Deputy Project Manager, the Project Officer will develop relationship with DPOs, local authorities as well as other stakeholders in his/her targeted areas.
The tasks in particular are:
- Conduct baseline activities in his/her targeted areas
- Maintain project database ( electronic and hardcopy data)
- Managed the documentation of project activities produces by DPOs, CSOs and HI
- Assess, identify and update the situation in his/her targeted areas, including updating the DPOs, service providers, local NGOs, CSOs, resources persons.
- Develop ToR and budget for capacity building activities
- Manage and organize the activities in his/her targeted areas (i.e. trainings, workshops, seminars)
- Provide technical guidance to DPOs, CSOs partners for their participation in local public planning and budgeting processes
- Facilitate technical assistance and coaching to DPOs partners in proposal development process
- Monitor the grants implementation process to DPOs, and CSOs
- To represent the project in front of local partners and authorities
- Preparing and maintaining the partnership relation with third parties/stakeholders
- Monitoring and reporting the progress of the project to line manager (in monthly report and annual report)
- Assist the Project Manager in preparing quarterly and annual report (documented and analyzing findings)
- Carry out additional task from Deputy Project Manager during the absence of the Project Manager.
DUTY STATION: Project Officer will be based in Kupang with frequent travels to the field.
PERSONAL QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor Degree
- Minimum of 2 years in the field of Disability & support to civil society
- Fluent in English
- Legitimate (possesses valid driving license) and willing to ride a motorbike for working purpose
- Willing to work irregular and/or long hours
- Minimum 2 years of experience working in INGO
- Bachelor Degree in Sociology or any other relevant majors
- Experience in local planning process
- Experience working with people with disabilities
Handicap International is an equal opportunity employer and particularly encourages persons with disabilities to apply
Any interested candidates should send their motivation letter together with CV and references less than 200 KB and no later than January 4, 2017 to:
HR Manager of Handicap-International
Email to : firstname.lastname@example.org
(please put in reference in Subject: PO Kupang)
Only short listed candidates will be contacted. Residents of NTT province will be highly appreciated.
Follow Us By Email
Jika Anda Membutuhkan Informasi Kerja Ngo click here, Terima kasih Telah Berlangganan Via Email.