Program and Data Management Officer for Inclusive Education Program, Helen Keller International-Indonesia
Helen Keller International (HKI) is an international non‐governmental organization whose mission is to save the sight and lives of the most vulnerable and disadvantaged by combating the causes and consequences of blindness and malnutrition. We do this by establishing programs based on evidence and research in vision, health and nutrition. Established in 1915, HKI maintains its Headquarters in New York City, with Regional Offices in Senegal and Phnom Penh to support 22 country offices in Africa and Asia.
Since the 1970s, HKI‐Indonesia has been working to establish sustainable evidence‐based approaches to enhance health and nutrition, improve education for the disabled, and expand access to eye health services for Indonesians, particularly women and children. HKI-Indonesia’s programs are integrated at all levels of the government health and education structures by helping to develop its human resources and infrastructure, conduct needs assessments, analyze local context to inform program design and implementation, train personnel, provide basic equipment and medicines, deliver services if needed, and monitor program progress and evaluate program impact.
We are currently seeking a Program and Data Management Officer who will be responsible for serving the Inclusive Education Team.
JOB POST: Program and Data Management Officer
PROGRAM: Inclusive Education
SUPERVISOR: Inclusive Education Program Manager
BASED IN: Jakarta
DURATION: 13 (thirteen) months
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for reviewing the administration documents from provinces;
- Creating and monitoring program procurements below USD $5.000
- Responsible for maintaining inclusive education program data;
- Responsible as focal point for developing the guidelines in modification vocational curriculum in inclusive junior and senior high school;
- Leading the data collection during program implementation;
- Developing data collection templates and collection procedures;
- Developing case studies for the inclusive education projects to identify implementation successes, challenges, and opportunities for improvements;
- Inputting and maintaining program data for inclusive education;
- Providing technical support to schools for implementation of inclusive education activities;
- Serving as the documentation focal point for inclusive education;
- Coordinating meetings, workshops, and other events related to inclusive education;
- To represent HKI relates to Inclusive Education Program in official capacities as needed.
- Carry out other additional duties as assigned by Inclusive Education Program Manager and/or Country Director.
- Internal: Monitoring and Evaluation Team, Administration Team, Finance Team and Communication Team.
- External: Donor, Universities, School Supervisors, School Principals, Inclusive Education Trainers and local NGO’s/ DPO’s
- Degree in a relevant field including management, administration, law, social sciences, psychology, or business;
- Minimum three years of experience in procurement and administration;
- Experience working with nongovernmental organizations is an asset;
- Capacity to be self-reliant, results oriented, and manage multiple deadlines;
- Energetic, flexible, collaborative, and proactive; a team player who can positively and productively impact both strategic and tactical initiatives;
- Ensure appropriate confidentiality for internal documents;
- Exceptional written, oral, interpersonal, and presentation skills in Bahasa Indonesian;
- Proficiency in verbal and written English;
- Having sufficient knowledge of inclusive education and children with disabilities;
- Experience in developing the training module and program documentation;
- Experience working with schools and government at provincial and district level;
- Experience in developing case studies for program implementation; and
- Experience in managing quantitative and qualitative data.
Follow Us By Email
Jika Anda Membutuhkan Informasi Kerja Ngo click here, Terima kasih Telah Berlangganan Via Email.