Partnership for Governance Reform in Indonesia
Post Title: Planning, Monitoring and Evaluation Manager
Supervisor: Executive Director
Under the guidance and supervision of the Executive Director, the Planning, Monitoring and Evaluation Manager is responsible for planning and assuring program quality performance against set benchmarks/targets as defined by the Partnership strategic plan/annual work plan, monitoring and evaluating of project implementation including its risk management.
The Planning, Monitoring and Evaluation Manager develops and maintains program performance and identify risk and mitigate any potential risks of the program implementation. This will include, but is not limited to, the establishment and monitoring of the annual program work-plan and budget, implementation of safeguarding principles.
The Planning, Monitoring and Evaluation Manager works in close collaboration with the Directors, Program Managers and relevant Operations Team including Resource Mobilization and Communication, and Knowledge and Resource Center, as well as with Government Officials, Multilateral and Bilateral Donors and Civil Society.
Functions / Key Results Expected
Summary of Key Functions:
- Effective coordination of program planning across the organization
- Assurance program relevance and implementation safeguarding policies against governing values of the Partnership
- Maintenance and Improvement of monitoring and evaluation system
- Effective Implementation of monitoring and evaluation framework
- Sound overall program reporting framework
- Improve the knowledge management framework of the Partnership portfolio
Ensures effective coordination of program planning and its synergy with resource mobilization plan and effort focusing on achieving the following results:
- Integrated annual work plan is in line with Partnership’s mandate, vision and mission
- Substantive programmatic coordination among program clusters and resource mobilization strategy
- Identification of areas for simplification or integration of program implementation and recommendation to ED and OD to maximize project benefits and efficiency
- Contribution to program and proposal development and maintaining its relevance to Partnership’s mandates
- Integrated work planning among projects/programs ensuring optimal utilization of available resources
Assuring program relevance toward Strategic Plan and effective safeguarding implementation against governing values of the Partnership
- Reviewing programming configuration management and proposing changes to maintain program relevance and effectiveness including delivery quality assurance
- Exercising the project risks identified in the planning stage and effective monitoring of risk mitigation during project implementation stages.
- Ensure safeguarding policies including social, environment and gender appropriately applied to all projects
- Minimized program and financial risks or deviation and provision of early warning system and recommendation to Directors
- Effective management of program proposal selection and process of proposal appraisal committee
Ensures maintenance and development of integrated monitoring and evaluation system for Partnership projects, focusing on the achievement of the following results:
- Provide inputs on the design and implementation of the monitoring and evaluation strategy and tools for the project and project preparation / development
- Development and application of method, tools and system for effective monitoring and evaluation of Partnership projects.
- Integrated plan of mobilizing resources for the implementation of monitoring and evaluation based on the annual work-plan by applying most appropriate tools, system, method for each individual activity.
- Identification of areas of priorities for monitoring and evaluation through effective coordination with relevant cluster or unit and other parties such as grantees, beneficiaries, vendors, government institution etc.
Ensures effective implementation of monitoring and evaluation of Partnership projects, focusing on the achievement of the following results:
- Effective project progress monitoring against quarterly and annual work-plan and budget plans and identify the problems encountered by the on-going projects and device inputs to solve such problems
- Assist in the implementation of base-line and follow up studies as outlined in the project document.
- Presentation and prepare brief to management and or Project Review Committee on the project progress and status
- Evaluation of the ongoing as well as already closed projects to capture lesson learn, success stories or good practices of the Partnership projects.
- Identification of potential and current problematic projects and provision of inputs and recommendations to senior management to ensure successful implementation of projects or remedial any problematic projects.
Ensures sound overall program reporting framework, focusing on the achievement of the following results:
- Ensure the data collection and applicable reporting system according to the nature of the program.
- Verify project development, final project reports and the donor reports, with an analysis of progress towards expected results as defined in the project document and subsequent work plans and budgets.
- Insured quality various reports both for external and internal purposes
- Identification and synthesis of best practices and lessons learned directly linked to Partnership projects
- Conducting sound annual Partners Survey and or beneficiaries survey to all relevant stakeholders of the Partnership.
Improve the knowledge management framework of the Partnership portfolio, focusing on achievement of the following results:
- Managing of lesson learn and management of knowledge sharing of best practice based on the result of monitoring and evaluation activities
- Provision of assistance to the program team or other Partnership staff, auditors, evaluation team and donor missions to monitor the implementation of ongoing programs/projects
- Provision of advice as well as quality control of proposal development which will be submitted to donors or proposals to be funded by the Partnership
- Recommendation to management for improvement of quality proposals and future project implementation
- Provision of training to project staff and Kemitraan’s partners on reporting and lesson learned.
Impact of Results
The key results have an impact on the overall quality and capacity to effective program in line with the Partnership strategic plan. In particular, the key results have an impact on the design, operation and programming of activities, creation of strategic partnerships as well as reaching resource mobilization targets. Project implementation in line with the objectives of the project and Partnership procedures is critical to ensure achievement of the Partnership outcomes. Success story is fully documented and shared with stakeholders.
Corporate Responsibility & teamwork:
- Serves and promotes the vision, mission, values, and strategic goals of the Partnership
- Plans, prioritizes, and delivers tasks on time
- Participates effectively in a team-based, information-sharing environment, collaborating and cooperating with others
- Sets clear performance goals and standards; executes responsibilities accordingly
Partnering & Networking:
- Seeks and applies knowledge, information, and best practices from within and outside the Partnership
- Plans and produces quality results to meet established goals
Innovation & Judgment
- Contributes creative, practical ideas and approaches to deal with challenging situations
- Strives for quality client-centered services (internal/external)
- Demonstrates effective written and oral communication skills
- Demonstrates good negotiations skills
Job Knowledge & Expertise
- Executes day-to-day tasks systematically & efficiently
- Uses Information Technology effectively as a tool and resource
- Is motivated & demonstrates a capacity to pursue personal development and learn
Education and Skill:
Master (S2) Degree, preferable PhD Degree; having good knowledge on governance reform programs, understanding on current socio-political conditions; clear commitment to governance reform; humble in character and patient in listening to stakeholders is a must; proactive, critical and analytical thinking, willing to develop a good teamwork with the Partnership staff; having a good skill in report writing, and good skill on the use of ICT.
Min. 7 years of relevant experience in program planning, implementation and monitoring and reporting; experience and skills in dealing with multi-stakeholders forum such as key government agencies, civil society organizations, social-political figures, private companies and grassroots communities, etc.;
Fluent in English and Bahasa Indonesia both spoken and written
Please send your CV and application letter (no large documents please) to firstname.lastname@example.org before December 10th 2016. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further processes.
Follow Us By Email
Jika Anda Membutuhkan Informasi Kerja Ngo click here, Terima kasih Telah Berlangganan Via Email.