KNCV Tuberculosis Foundation is an international non-profit organization dedicated to the fight against tuberculosis (TB), still the second most deadly infectious disease in the world. KNCV Tuberculosis Foundation has a strong reputation in national and international TB control. KNCV is an international center of expertise for TB control that promotes effective, efficient, innovative and sustainable tuberculosis control strategies in a national and international context. We are an organization of passionate TB professionals, including doctors, researchers, training experts, nurses and epidemiologists. We aim to stop the spread of the worldwide epidemic of TB and to prevent the further spread of drug-resistant TB. As a non-profit international organization, KNCV is active in over 40 countries in Europe, Africa, Latin America and Asia. The central office is located in The Hague, The Netherlands. KNCV Indonesia helps to combat tuberculosis in Indonesia in close cooperation with the Ministry of Health.
KNCV is the lead partner in Challenge TB (CTB), the new USAID-funded 5-year global program to decrease TB mortality and morbidity in high burdened countries. We lead an international consortium with eight partner organizations: American Thoracic Society (ATS), Family Health International (FHI 360), Interactive Research & Development (IRD), Japanese Anti Tuberculosis Foundation (JATA), Management Sciences for Health (MSH), Program for Appropriate Technology in Health (PATH), The International Union Against Tuberculosis and Lung Disease (The Union), and the World Health Organization. The overarching strategic objectives of Challenge TB are to improve access to quality patient centred care for TB, TB/HIV, and MDR-TB services; to prevent transmission and disease progression; and to strengthen TB platforms.
Currently KNCV is looking for a:
Monitoring & Evaluation Officer
Duty Station: East Java
The Monitoring & Evaluation Officer will ensure availability of quality and timely data, analysis, lessons learnt for program management evaluation, reporting, learning process and sharing knowledge and stories.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Develop and establish a data collection and management system in respected Province.
- Evaluate and analyze the data collected using the monitoring framework for assessment of progress and areas for improvement.
- Provide data management support to Provincial Team to ensure the completeness and timely data reports, related to implementation of Challenge TB supported activities, including validation and feedback.
- Supervise data officers.
- Manage data filing and data presentation for reports and publications.
- Assist in development of Quarterly Monitoring and Annual reports based on reports of KNCV activities in Province.
- Document lessons learnt from the reports.
- Facilitate Knowledge Management by sharing lessons learnt and document the outcomes of learning sessions.
- Facilitate external communications (pictures, blogs, stories etc.) on program activities and learnings.
- Support Provincial Health Office in data validation and implementation of TB information system.
- Participate in the regular coordination meetings with Provincial Health Office and other Partners when requested.
- Regularly report to PCO and SIKM Coordinator on progress achievement.
Qualifications and Competencies:
- Bachelor Degree from Biostatistics background.
- Minimum 3 year working experience as M&E Officer
- Experience in or strong affinity with knowledge management and knowledge profiling/communication
- Experience in facilitating sessions on lessons learnt or capable of learning
- Good understanding in National TB Program
- Expert in operating MS Office
- Good communication skills, Fluent in English oral and written
- Analytical skills
- Report writing
- Ability to create a supportive working environment amongst all staff
- Ability to work as part of multi cultural team and independently
- Motivated and willing to learn and implement new ways of working
- Accurately follow the organizational procedures and regulations
KNCV offers a flexible and supportive work environment and strongly encourages developing your skills and abilities to further your career opportunities.
Interested applicants are requested to submit their CV and application to firstname.lastname@example.org by 13 December 2016 at the latest
Please ensure to put the post you apply for in the subject line of your e-mail.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Follow Us By Email
Jika Anda Membutuhkan Informasi Kerja Ngo click here, Terima kasih Telah Berlangganan Via Email.