KNCV Tuberculosis Foundation is an international non-profit organization dedicated to the fight against tuberculosis (TB), still the second most deadly infectious disease in the world. KNCV Tuberculosis Foundation has a strong reputation in national and international TB control. KNCV is an international center of expertise for TB control that promotes effective, efficient, innovative and sustainable tuberculosis control strategies in a national and international context. We are an organization of passionate TB professionals, including doctors, researchers, training experts, nurses and epidemiologists. We aim to stop the spread of the worldwide epidemic of TB and to prevent the further spread of drug-resistant TB. As a non-profit international organization, KNCV is active in over 40 countries in Europe, Africa, Latin America and Asia. The central office is located in The Hague, The Netherlands. KNCV Indonesia helps to combat tuberculosis in Indonesia in close cooperation with the Ministry of Health.
KNCV is the lead partner in Challenge TB (CTB), the new USAID-funded 5-year global program to decrease TB mortality and morbidity in high burdened countries. We lead an international consortium with eight partner organizations: American Thoracic Society (ATS), Family Health International (FHI 360), Interactive Research & Development (IRD), Japanese Anti Tuberculosis Foundation (JATA), Management Sciences for Health (MSH), Program for Appropriate Technology in Health (PATH), The International Union Against Tuberculosis and Lung Disease (The Union), and the World Health Organization. The overarching strategic objectives of Challenge TB are to improve access to quality patient centred care for TB, TB/HIV, and MDR-TB services; to prevent transmission and disease progression; and to strengthen TB platforms.
Currently KNCV is looking for a:
Duty Station: Representative Office, Jakarta
The Sub-Grant Coordinator will responsible to oversee the management, coordination and the key risk control elements of the USAID funded KNCV sub-grant portfolio to ensure a high level of financial management, compliance and partnership support. The Sub-Grant Coordinator will be a key contributor to all steps in the process; solicitation, award, assessing sub-grantee capabilities, due diligence, monitoring of program and financial performance/progress, grant compliance, sub-grant documentation & retention, re-assessments and audits, partner liaison, partner capacity building, application of sub-grantee compliance plans or corrective action plans, evaluations and close out activities.
The Sub-Grant Coordinator will also ensure the KNCV program maintains the capability to manage and monitor it’s sub-grant portfolio by ensuring our internal capacity to assess, monitor and document sub-grantee performance and to strengthen the sub-grantees capacity in all aspects of their work.
Key Responsibilities include:
Lead in achieving the sub-grant objectives:
- To systematically and efficiently integrate the responsibilities of technical, compliance and financial personnel in relation to KNCV’s oversight of partner organizations who receive sub-awards:
- Ensure timely and correct submission of all partner financial reports in accordance with sub-grant agreements and review reports for reasonableness. Financial reports should be reviewed in conjunction with narrative reports, to ensure consistency in programmatic objectives and financial spending.
- Coordinate with the RO/HQ Finance department to facilitate timely processing of all sub-grantee payments.
- Inform KNCV operations staff about key compliance issues.
- Contribute to the design and development of KNCV’s sub-grant systems related to administrative processes and procedures to ensure they are standardized, in accordance with KNCV and USAID policy and consistently implemented throughout the program.
- The pre-award assessments and final agreements are completed on time.
- Conduct budget reviews of all new potential sub-grantees and financial due diligence in pre-award assessment phase.
- Ensure that pre-award financial reviews are done for each proposed sub-grant, paying particular attention to: record keeping/documentation; procurement policies and procedures; travel policy; fraud policy; capacity assessment of organization.
- Monitoring plans/procedures are created with risk management as a guiding principle by linking pre-award assessment findings with monitoring activities.
- Conduct post-award monitoring of all sub-grantees, review sub-grantee monitoring reports and ensure agreement between programmatic results and expenditures; identify any significant concerns in adherence to processes or regulations; and write monitoring reports.
- Manage all sub-grantee audits as appropriate.
- Oversee and ensure that compliance and implementation capacity of partner organizations is strengthened:
- Build relations, operational and technical capacity of partners through consistent support and remote training from relevant KNCV departments.
- Sub-grant trainings and refresher trainings on sub-grant compliance for key partners and KNCV staff.
- Concentrate on effective communication with partners.
- Oversee and ensure efficient administration of the sub-grants:
- Maintain a tracking sheet and filing system (both soft and hard copy) for all sub-grantees proposals, agreements, financial reports and outstanding advances/balances to be paid.
- Prepare all sub-grant agreements and modification to agreements using established agreement formats.
- Degree in International Development or Affairs, Business, Accounting or related field.
- 3-5 years work experience with an NGO in an international context.
- Experience establishing and building capacity of partners.
- Experience working with community based organizations in a sub-grantee relationship.
- Knowledge of USAID rules and regulations as they apply to sub grant management.
- Good communication skills with individuals from a variety of educational and cultural backgrounds.
- Proficiency in the use of spreadsheets.
- Commitment to team building and staff development.
Interested applicants are requested to submit their CV and application to email@example.com by 23 December 2016 at the latest Please ensure to put the post you apply for in the subject line of your e-mail.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Follow Us By Email
Jika Anda Membutuhkan Informasi Kerja Ngo click here, Terima kasih Telah Berlangganan Via Email.