Millennium Challenge Account - Indonesia (MCA-Indonesia) is a trustee institution that represents the Government of Indonesia to implement a five-year (2013-2018) Millennium Challenge Corporation's Compact Program, a major pillar of the United States-Indonesia Comprehensive Partnership and the largest single pledge made by the United States to Indonesia to date.
MCA-Indonesia has three projects under Compact Program: Green Prosperity, Community-based Health and Nutrition to Reduce Stunting and Procurement Modernization. Our projects are designed, managed and implemented by Indonesians, for the Indonesian people. Our most important development work happens where it should be: the districts and the villages.
Our goal is to reduce poverty through economic growth. Our program is country-driven, reform-centered, and results-focused in order to maximize its effectiveness and long-term sustainability.
To reach the goal, MCA-Indonesia is seeking highly dynamic and deliverable-oriented professionals for a better Indonesia:
ASSOCIATE DIRECTOR of COMMUNITY-Based HEALTH and NUTRITION PROJECT (CHNP)
The Associate Director will assist the Director in the management and oversight of the CHNP, specifically in the preparation of strategic plans and budgets, implementation of the project, monitoring as well as financial and administrative oversight.
The Associate Director reports to, and works closely with the Director, acts in their place during their absence, and supervises members of the Project Personnel.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Works with the CHNP Director and Specialists/Managers to manage the project, and to design and facilitate organizational processes for strategic planning and budgeting, alignment of program planning, procurement and financial plans.
- Supports the Director to coordinate project implementation, and monitor and evaluate institutional policies, plans and systems.
- Develops policies and ensures sound procedures for fiscal control, risk management, contract and legal compliance.
- Negotiates, manages and oversees contractual relationships and agreements with managers, specialists and consultants.
- Supervises Project Specialists/Managers and Operations Manager or/and consultants who may be hired by MCA-Indonesia to support the implementation of the project.
Follow Us By Email
Jika Anda Membutuhkan Informasi Kerja Ngo click here, Terima kasih Telah Berlangganan Via Email.