Please find below open position.
We are trying to find the best possible candidates to make team stronger.
Working in the Indonesia program under the direction of the Executive Director, YMCI, the Finance Director is responsible for all aspects of financial management of the country program, ensuring compliance with internal policies and procedures, donor regulations and in country statutory requirements.
- 5-7 years of progressive financial management experience is required;
- A BA/S or equivalent in accounting or finance is required. An advanced degree is preferred;
- 4 years’ experience in grants management as well as an understanding of donor regulations is required;
- 4 years’ experience in Indonesian non-profit, with focus on internal controls;
- International NGO/PVO field office experience is preferred;
- Demonstrated experience and skill with internal controls, costs controls/allocations, budget preparation and analysis, financial reporting preparation and presentation and the proven ability to translate technical financial data into informative reports;
- Strong accounting skills and experience, including management of the general ledger, journal entries, payroll, payables and balance sheet;
- Advanced computer skills in MS Office programs, particularly Excel;
- Prior management experience and strong organizational skills;
- Excellent oral and written English skills
Please send your CV with position applied on the email subject to: email@example.com
Vacancy will be closed 11 December 2016 and only short listed candidates will be contacted for interview.
We look forward to hearing from those who are interested in taking this opportunity to grow and develop with us.
Human Resources Department
Mercy Corps Indonesia
Follow Us By Email
Jika Anda Membutuhkan Informasi Kerja Ngo click here, Terima kasih Telah Berlangganan Via Email.