OXFAM who are we?
OXFAM is an International Non Governmental Organisation working across the world with a vision of just a world without poverty: a world in which people can influence decisions that affect their lives, enjoy their rights, and assume their responsibilities as full citizens of a world in which all human beings are valued and treated equally.
This position is for Indonesian Nationals only, based in Jakarta Office, Fixed Term Contract for one year (extension possibility). And on C level.
HUMAN RESOURCES MANAGER
JOB PURPOSE: To provide strategic and operational HR support to the Indonesia Programme and to ensure best practice of human resource management are implemented. To supervise the HR team in Jakarta and functionally manage the HR staff in area offices.
- Lead in the development and implementation of a practical HR strategy, ensuring it is focused on programme objectives.
- Contribute to the overall personnel management of the country by providing strategic and sound advice on people management.
- Work with the OGB Change Management Team, RC and Staff towards change process by ensuring that the local labor laws are followed.
- Lead of resource management and ensure that best practices in resourcing standards are use.
- Conduct all recruitment of position of grade C and above.
- Responsible for GOLD system, ensuring it is up to date and information is accurate.
- Manage the National Pay review process for the country programme to ensure market competitiveness.
- Advise management team on the scope for exceptions to be made to normal practice, whilst developing HR competence throughout the programme.
- Ensure HR processes are understood, reviewed and adhered to appropriately, and performed in high standard and consistently checked for their relevance and standards.
- Support managers in performance management and provide appropriate guidance in managing poor performance.
- Design and implement a learning and development strategy and action plan that meets the needs of national programme strategy, specific programme needs, organisation priorities and performance development plans.
- Responsible for HR induction performed by SHRO and HRO
- Provide Health and Safety advice in emergency situations, ensuring appropriate corrective actions are implemented.
- Pro-actively identifies people challenges and implements appropriate solutions in consultation with the management team and where appropriate staff association.
- Keep RHRM updated on key issues and work in close coordination on tasks where appropriate.
- Take a lead on HR management, guidance and support for scaling up/down in cases of emergency response (working closely with the Humanitarian lead)
- Work with OISA and ensure a good relationship and working environment for all staff.
- Designing and influencing the development of strategy, and supporting and delivering operational implementation.
- Implement good practice people management which legally compliant.
- RC primary focal point on HR Issues.
- Line management of HR team in Jakarta
- Pro-actively supports and advices Operations and Country Directors in implementing best practice - legal responsibility - national employment laws, tax laws etc. Influences in specific areas.
SKILLS AND COMPETENCE:
- Significant HR experience (at least 5 years as HR Manager) particularly in operational and management capacity with an academic qualification in Human Resources.
- Experience of providing HR leadership and direction at national/country level in both development and humanitarian contexts.
- Able to find solutions to practical problems for managers; think about the end results and ways to get there; can identify potential risks.
- Sound experience in Change Management
- Successful track record of consistent achievement at both an operational and strategic level, demonstrating ability to spot trends and issues, propose strategic solutions, make critical decisions and deliver practical results.
- Able to build up a good relationships with a wide range of internal and external colleagues
- Able to coach and build capacity of staff in HR procedures and practices
- Flexible and responsive in approach to work and in finding solutions
- Systematic in approach with ability to and can pay attention to detail
- Proven ability in project management, resource management and managing multiple priorities is essential
- Strong work ethic, cultural awareness and sensitivity.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to achieve results by influence and persuasion.
- Display considerable initiative and drive, with the ability to take the lead on all key areas of responsibility.
- Fluency in written and spoken English essential.
- Demonstrated commitment to Gender equality
- Ability to travel away from home, sometimes in difficult circumstance.
OTHER: Able to work with minimum supervision and provide solutions to problems as they arise.
Closing date for all applications is: December 7th, 2016
Send your complete application along with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and mention the position title (HRM) in the subject of the email.
Oxfam works with others to overcome poverty and suffering
Oxfam promotes equality and diversity
Follow Us By Email
Jika Anda Membutuhkan Informasi Kerja Ngo click here, Terima kasih Telah Berlangganan Via Email.