The incumbent of this position will be the primary representative of the Testing Decentralized Monitoring for FP Performance Feedback in Indonesia Project in North Sumatera province and in project districts located within the province.
S/he will provide technical leadership and coordinate efforts to strengthen the collection and use of data for monitoring progress toward the achievement of the provincial and national family planning goals. Working collaboratively with the project’s Senior M&E Officer based at BKKBN in Yogyakarta, the Gadjah Mada University Project Team, the provincial BKKBN and with other provincial and priority district stakeholders, the incumbent will participate in all phases of the project.
DUTIES AND KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
The following, organized in terms of project Results Framework Primary Outcomes, are the key duties and responsibilities of the Provincial M&E (PME) Officer:
“My Choice” proof of concept study
- Acquire an in-depth understanding of the goals, objectives and methodology of the proof of concept trial of the “My Choice” project.
- Participate in training, field monitoring, data tabulation and analysis and other activities as requested by the UGM Principal Investigator (PI).
- Facilitate and provide technical support to assessments of the functioning FP service statistics systems and other sources of FP data and recommend improvements as needed
- Facilitate and provide technical support to improve the collection, processing and use of FP data to support improvements in FP program functioning and results.
- Participate in periodic data quality checks
- Assist in performing data analyses and incorporating all available FP data into concise databases, spreadsheets, and documents presenting provincial results
- Participate in other evaluation activities as requested by the UGM PI and/or SME Officer
- Assist in strengthening the use of data to identify FP program weaknesses, support early recognition of program progress, and provide a basis for informed decision-making.
- Facilitate the provincial introduction and use of innovative tools and approaches for data analysis and data dissemination.
- Assist in the development of provincial and district dashboards displaying up-to-date values of key indicators.
- Participate in (and lead as appropriate) trainings for provincial and district staff and partners.
- Participate in special analytic studies to be undertaken periodically in the project.
- Participate in developing presentations for key provincial and district stakeholders.
- Supervise special district data collection activities from data collection to processing to analysis to presentation of results.
- Assisting the primary liaison between the project and provincial and district stakeholders
- Participate in project meetings, trainings, workshops, conferences, etc.
- Coordinate with all partners intervening in the area of FP monitoring include consortium partners
- Assist key in determining technical assistance needs and in making arrangements for providing the needed support.
- Undergraduate university degree in public health (master will be preferable) or other degree but have experience working in health sector min. 5 years
- Good organizational skills
- Highly developed English language skill
- Ability to effectively organize, prioritize work assignments, multi-task, and work well under pressure
- Ability to work independently and as a team member
- Ability to establish and maintain working relationships with supervisor and other staff
- High proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint
Follow Us By Email
Jika Anda Membutuhkan Informasi Kerja Ngo click here, Terima kasih Telah Berlangganan Via Email.