The incumbent of this position will be the Technology Information Officer to the primary representative of the Testing Decentralized Monitoring for FP Performance Feedback in Indonesia Project in Yogyakarta.
S/he will assist the System Information and Technology Development Coordinator (SITD Coordinator) in providing technical leadership and coordinate efforts to strengthen Testing Decentralized Monitoring for FP Performance Feedback for monitoring progress toward the achievement of the provincial and national family planning goals. Working collaboratively with the Gadjah Mada University Project Team, The Central and the provincial BkkbN, and with other provincial and priority district stakeholders, the incumbent will participate in all phases of the project.
DUTIES AND KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
The following, organized in terms of project Results Framework Primary Outcomes, are the key duties and responsibilities of the Technology Information Officer:
Job Descriptions: Technology Information Officer
- Conduct training to the staff at the center and BKKBN’s area related to information technology including the use excel as a database entry
- Perform technical guidance to the project work
- Management database
- Developing and implementing dashboard with team
- Analysis, Development and Documentation Project Excel- Ku the level of sub-district, district and province.
- Helps Design, Analysis, and Monitoring Dashboard FAMS and APDO for district level, provincial and national.
- Help Design, Analysis, and Monitoring Applications program KB-Ku
- Help Design, Analysis and Monitoring Application program Survey (SURVI).
- Participate in training, workhsop, and meetings in project
- Work experience at least 3 years
- Undergraduate university degree in Information Technology (master will be preferable) or other degree
- Good organizational skills
- Highly developed English language skill
- Ability to effectively organize, prioritize work assignments, multi-task, and work well under pressure
- Ability to work independently and as a team member
- Ability to establish and maintain working relationships with supervisor and other staff
Follow Us By Email
Jika Anda Membutuhkan Informasi Kerja Ngo click here, Terima kasih Telah Berlangganan Via Email.