Independent Auditor Service Integrating Child-Centered CSR in West Java and beyond (JUARA)
The Danish International Development Agency has been supporting Save the Children Denmark, Save the Children Indonesia, and Indonesian Hotel and Restaurant Association (PHRI-Perhimpunan Hotel dan Restoran Indonesia) to build the capacity of hospitality and retail industries in Bandung area in respecting and supporting children’s rights. A Loan/Grant of DKK 5,000,000, - was approved in 2013 to finance the ICC-CSR (Integrating Child-Centered Civil Society Responsibility) or JUARA (Jaringan Usaha Ramah Anak) Project for 3 years’ implementation (January 2014 – December 2016). Under the umbrella of The Children Rights and Business Principles (CRBP), the UN Guiding Principles on Business and Human Rights and the General Comment, the development objective of the Project is to improve living and working conditions for vulnerable children and youth in West Java and beyond. Immediate objectives of the Project are: (i) Businesses in West Java’s hospitality industries have commenced integrating CC-CSR in their operations and strategies and (ii) Strengthened capacities of key private and public stakeholders in promoting and integrating CC-CSR with the corporate sector. The Project total budget is USD 714,000.
Project Status in 2016. The project was in its third year of implementation in 2016. The major 2016 outputs are: (i) 2 toolkits and 6 case studies developed; (ii) 60 companies in hospitality industries have commenced integrating CC-CSR in their operations and strategies; (iii) Policy recommendations developed and promoted toward policy levels; (iv) Advocacy campaign targeting the policy levels developed and implemented including advocacy toolkit and video documentation; and (v) Capacities built of PHRI in promoting and integrating CC-CSR with their members.
The objectives of the audit are to enable the Auditor to express an opinion on whether
- The financial statements for the project give a true and fair view of the state of the project’s financial affairs from 01 January 2014 to 31 December 2016 in accordance with internationally recognized audit principles.
- The internal control system designed and operated for the purposes of managing risks to the achievement of the objectives of the Program was suitably designed and operated effectively in the period of 01 January 2014 to 31 December 2016
- Letter to the management as recommendation period of 01 January 2014 to 31 December 2016
- The grant fund provided by Danish International Development Agency (DANIDA) has been used in conformity with the applicable agreement conditions
Scope of Audit
The subject of this engagement is the Audit Financial Report in connection with the Grant Contract for the period covering 01 January 2014 - 31 December 2016 under the action entitled Build the capacity of hospitality and retail industries in Bandung area in respecting and supporting children’s rights. Auditor will perform audit works in Jakarta. There will be possibility of travel to Bandung area including several districts as for checking documents.
The following should be included in the audit scope:
- Assessment of the adequacy of internal controls over funds received.
- Assessment of the adequacy of the systems of control over procurement of supplies, equipment and services. Any procurement exceeding USD 500 (five hundred US dollar) under the co-operation agreement has been conducted in accordance to procurement guidelines
- Verification of income and expenditure and the control of fixed assets
- For funds transferred to other organizations as implementer
Independence and Qualification Auditor
In conducting the audit, auditor should refer to International Standard of Auditing (ISA). Special attention shall be drawn to the following paragraph of ISA
Paragraph 240: " The Auditor’s Responsibility to Consider Fraud and Error in an Audit of Financial Statements”
Paragraph 800: “The Auditor’s Report on Special Purpose Audit Engagements”
Submission of quotation, at least 16 December 2016 before Lunch Time
Submission of Proposal
Yayasan Sayangi Tunas Cilik - partner of Save the Children
Jl. Pedurenan Buntu No. 2A. RT 003 RW 04, Kel. Cilandak Timur,
Kec. Pasar Minggu, Jakarta Selatan 12560
Phone : +62 (21) – 782 4415
Or via email: email@example.com Recommended maximum size: 2MB. Write the subject: JUARA Audit Service - <your company name>
Follow Us By Email
Jika Anda Membutuhkan Informasi Kerja Ngo click here, Terima kasih Telah Berlangganan Via Email.