SURFAID INTERNATIONAL - JOB VACANCY
SurfAid International is a non-profit organization working towards healthy and resilient communities in remote areas connected to us through surfing. We have community based health programs in Nias, Mentawai, Sumba, and Bima.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, mature, driven and community oriented candidates for our water and sanitation program in Nias, North Sumatra.
WATSAN ENGINEER - NIAS (WEN) - 1 position
The WATSAN Engineer is responsible for technical and non-technical aspects in Water Sanitation program with SurfAid’s partner communities by building clean water and sanitation facilities and implementation of clean water and sanitation activities.
- Min. 3 years as WATSAN / WASH project engineer.
- Experience in facilitation, mobilization, and training to community in WATSAN/WASH construction program by using CLTS method.
- Experience in designing, managing, and monitoring WATSAN/WASH construction program.
- Good skill in leadership, analytical, management and implementing program.
- Experience in technical and non-technical reporting.
- Ablility to ride motorbike is preferred.
- Willing to work in remote area with limited access and resources.
If you fulfill the criteria, please request a SURFAID APPLICATION FORM from with “WEN” and as your email subject. Submit your application for before 15 January 2017. DO NOT SEND CV/RESUME.
Follow Us By Email
Jika Anda Membutuhkan Informasi Kerja Ngo click here, Terima kasih Telah Berlangganan Via Email.