Swisscontact (www.swisscontact.org), the Swiss non-profit organization engaged in co-operation for private sector development, implementing the Regional Tourism Development Program WISATA Phase II as part of the Indonesian Swiss Development Cooperation. The program aims at increasing competitiveness of selected tourism destination in order to create income and job opportunities for the local population in the tourism sector.
For program activities in Denpasar Swisscontact is looking for enthusiastic and independent professionals in the following field of expertise:
Program Officer Media and Events - Denpasar
- Responsible for coordinating tasks and activities related to national and international events.
- Responsible for coordinating tasks and activities related to media
- Responsible for setting up/maintaining social media accounts and their activity across new media channels (daily post/tweets to all applicable social media channels),
- Developing content for posting on all designated social media outlets, monitoring online presences/perceptions
- Researching new blogs and channels for relevance/trend identification, reporting chatter and other relevant online data,
- And maintaining posting schedules materials, events, brochures, website, newspaper, etc.
- Experience of at least 3 to 5 years in marketing of tourism products and destination,
- Excellent knowledge on journalism, marketing communications,
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (including proofreading),
- Have expert knowledge of social networking channels, keen eye on details, excellent computer skills, outgoing personality, team work, task and deadline oriented and self-organized.
- Immediate availability is an advantage
- Knowledge of the tourism sector is an advantage
- Proficiency in English and Indonesia languages, both oral and written.
- Proactive, responsible and accurate
- Excellent work ethic, self-starter and flexibility in schedule
- Ability to work in a multicultural environment/team
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Preferred applicants from the local area (Denpasar)
- Willing to relocate to Denpasar, for selected applicants who are not residing in Denpasar
Follow Us By Email
Jika Anda Membutuhkan Informasi Kerja Ngo click here, Terima kasih Telah Berlangganan Via Email.