Tanoto Foundation is a not-for-profit foundation which strives to be a center of excellence for facilitating and improving access to quality educationand to empowerment opportunities that contribute to poverty reduction. The Foundation currently runs a number of philanthropic programs in Indonesia ranging from scholarship, teachers training, school improvement programs, research support, to small business development. Tanoto Foundation is currently looking for a Regional Project Officer (based in Riau). Please find details for both positions below.
Regional Project Officer Riau (School Improvement Program)
The Regional Project Officer (RPO) will be supporting the implementation and management of Pelita Pendidikan Program and Improvement Program of RGE Schools under overall guidance of Pelita Pendidikan Regional Project Manager and Pelita Pendidikan Program Manager.
- Supporting and take responsibilities for the on-going Pelita Pendidikan program implementation in their working areas/sites, including, but not limited to:
- Ensuring the program implementation, program reporting, program budgeting and program monitoring and evaluation is in line with the approved SOPs, checklists, action plans, and schedules.
- Preparing for process processing proposals from schools for Pelita Sekolah Ramah lingkungan, Pelita Sekolah Aman & Pelita Sekolah Sehat components,
- Take a lead in processing agreements between the schools and Tanoto Foundation for all Pelita Pendidikan program components, to be submitted to Jakarta for approval and signatures, and
- Liaising with other departments/stakeholders/counterparts within the Tanoto Foundation especially BU/BG staff, and with relevant service providers to ensure timely activities is implemented.
- Be responsible in coordinating and managing all training and other activities that implemented within their sites.
- To prepare work plan of activities within responsibilities sites according to the needs, and ensure all documentations for running the activities are well prepared according to the schedule.
- Supporting the implementation and documents collecting and process of Beasiswa Guru Pelita Pendidikan (Tanoto Teachers Scholarships), including but not limited in identification of scholarships candidates from intervention schools, documents collecting and ensure the documents are compliance with the requirements, checklists and other forms as needed.
- Supporting the process of the following projects:
- Identification of Human Interest Stories and/or other inspiring stories to be submitted for to Corporate Communication Department.
- Collecting baseline and needs assessment data for a new program initiative (daycare center/ 3Es in Asian Agri), Pelita Pendidikan and RGE Schools.
The Regional Project Officer Riau will be based in Tanoto Foundation Regional Office in Riau and within designates area/site, with frequent travel to other area/site as required.
- Minimum of Bachelor Degree from reputable university, preferable in education back ground, – a Post graduate would be advantageous.
- A minimum of 3 years experience in project management, experience in large scale program (both coverage and budget management), INGO/NGO would be advantageous.
- Having previous experience in Education program, like DBE, would be an advantage.
- Previous experience in liaisons with stakeholders and counterparts, monitoring and evaluation would be advantageous.
- Demonstrated ability to achieve results, including team building – could work independently and as team player
- Knowledge and experience in Project Management is highly desirable
- Strong communication skills, ability to communicate in English (both oral and written) is good.
- Able to do multi-tasking, working in high pressure to meet results, working with minimum supervision and multi-cultural environment.
- Willing to be placed in very remote areas with minimum facilities and supervision.
- Able to use computers and MS Windows Applications (MS Word, MS Excel, MS Power Point)
- Based in Riau and willing to travel to project sites as required.
Should you meet the above requirements and interested to apply, email your comprehensive resume to:firstname.lastname@example.org.
Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Follow Us By Email
Jika Anda Membutuhkan Informasi Kerja Ngo click here, Terima kasih Telah Berlangganan Via Email.