The USAID Indonesia Urban Water, Sanitation and Hygiene 'Penyehatan Lingkungan Untuk Semua' (IUWASH PLUS) program is a five-year initiative designed to assist the Government of Indonesia in increasing access to water supply and sanitation services as well as improving key hygiene behaviors among urban poor and vulnerable populations. Implemented by DAI Global LLC, IUWASH PLUS works with governmental agencies, the private sector, NGOs, communities and others to achieve the following "high level" results:
- An increase of one million people in urban areas with access to improved water supply of which at least 500,000 arefrom the poorest 40% of the population; and
- An increase of 500,000 people in urban areas with access to an improved sanitation facility and all of whom are fromthe poorest 40% of the population.
To ensure that improvements in access to WASH services are sustained, IUWASH PLUS is guided by a development hypothesis that focuses on strengthening service delivery systems so they can more effectively reach the poorest and most vulnerable segments of the population. In order to achieve this at scale, IUWASH PLUS undertakes activities through four interrelated components, including: 1) Improving household WASH services; 2) Strengthening city WASH institutional performance; 3) Strengthening the WASH financing environment; and 4) Advancing national WASH advocacy, coordination and communication.
To achieve these outcomes IUWASH-PLUS need high caliber incumbent to fill the positions of: M&E/GIS Assistant, based in Jakarta, for West Java; DKI and Tangerang (WJDT) Regional Offices (JOB Code: MEGA-WJDT)
The primary objective of the M&E/GIS Assistant position is to support the targeting of IUWASH PLUS activities at the local level, as well as the tracking and recording of progress registered as concerns the achievement of outcomes. This position will involve coordination with national-level M&E and GIS Specialists as well as the verification of high-level results and other outcomes, including the verification of beneficiary wealth status and, in particular, if they are considered part of the lowest two wealth quintiles (also referred to as the “bottom forty percent” or “B40”). The verification process is expected to involve the use of mobile phone applications.
In close coordination with all Regional Specialists and National M&E Team, the tasks and responsibilities of the M&E/GIS Assistant will include, but not be limited to the following:
Targeting, Tracking and Recording IUWASH PLUS Outcomes:
- Assist the Regional Specialists to report in the TAMIS the progress of achievement of IUWASH PLUS outcomes and maintain the record of the progress.
- To conduct initial verification of reported achievements of IUWASH PLUS outcomes, including the supporting document needed or other required documents.
- Support Regional Specialists in the development of maps and conducting of spatial analyses that can be used in informing local partners of WASH conditions and in better targeting project field activities.
- Support M&E related data collection efforts, including those related to the establishment of baselines where required and surveys of beneficiaries.
- Oversee the training and work of enumerators and others that may be engaged to conduct surveys.
- In collaboration with national-level M&E Associates, contribute to the regular reporting requirements as defined in the project’s Activity Monitoring and Evaluation (AM&E) Plan.
- With the support of national-level GIS specialists and others that may be contracted for specific works, oversee the development of evelop maps and conduct spatial analyses to present project progress towards the achievement of targeted outcomes where appropriate or required.
Minimum General Qualifications:
- A bachelor’s degree in a relevant fields;
- Experience in working with International Donor Agency Program
- At least 5 years-experience working with M&E related field especially for the development program, preferably in WASH sector and understand GIS System is highly desirable
- Strong skill, knowledge and experience in implementing surveys and participatory approach as well as participatory monitoring and evaluation, preferably experience in WASH sector
- Good communication skill and experience working with multi teams and other stakeholder; etc.
- Experience with USAID programs is highly desirable.
Interested applicants are invited to send a complete application with 3 references to IUWASH_Plus_Recruitment@dai.com beforeDecember 9, 2016. Please write the job CODE in the subject line of the email. We regret that we are unable to acknowledge receipt of all applications and only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Follow Us By Email
Jika Anda Membutuhkan Informasi Kerja Ngo click here, Terima kasih Telah Berlangganan Via Email.