Vacancy for Board Liaison & Assistant position in Yogyakarta
Yayasan Suluh Semesta is a non profit foundation established in 2012 and has an objective to contribute and support community social activities. Yayasan Suluh Semesta focus on the field of education including:
- Formal and non formal education
- Informal education
- Sports, arts, and culture education mentoring
Yayasan Suluh Semesta is located in Sleman, Yogyakarta, and is looking for the right candidate to fill in the position of : Board Liaison & Assistant
Board Liaison Job Description
Board Liaison & Assistant maintains the formal contact or connection between Yayasan Suluh Semesta (YSS) Boards Directors and Jogjakarta Community School (JCS), including the foundation legal formalities and relations with the government stake holders. Board Liaison & Assistant is appointed by the Board of Directors. The primary role of a Board Liaison & Assistant is to facilitate communication between the YSS Board of Directors and the school, and handle all legal formalities with the government and stakeholders.
- To attend both Board meetings and the assigned committee’s meetings on a regular basis.
- To carry information, questions, and feedback between the two bodies at the request of those groups.
- To prepare and coordinate with the Boards for the foundation documents and regular reports arrangements.
- Translate documents and presentations that will be provided by YSS to other parties related to the school activity from English to Bahasa Indonesia and vice versa as necessary.
- To Interpret, take minutes of meeting from the meeting conducted by Board members and other meetings.
- To attend PFA meeting and liase the communication among Board, PFA, and School Management.
- To follow up and coordinate all the action plans from the Board and PFA
- To handle legal formalities for the foundation and its business unit.
- To handle legal formalities required by the foundation such as expatriate visa and legal arrangements including permits, regstration, and socialization with related government institution.
- Create communication and develop engagement strategies for government and other relevant stakeholders in regards to support the smooth operation of the school.
- Minimum Bachelor’s (S1) degree, in communication, educations, international relations, marketing or other relevant studies.
- A minimum 5 years of professional experience, including some years working with government and schools.
- Prior experience preferred working with schools, foundations, institutional educations and government officials.
- Able to work on flexible location and time in order to achieve the objectives
- Strong verbal and written communication skills both in English and Indonesian
- Willing to work and stay in Yogyakarta
Please send a cover letter and resume by email, with “Board Liaison & Assistant” in the subject line, (no letters, calls, faxes, or drop-ins) to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that only short-listed applicants meeting the above requirements will be contacted.
Deadline to submit application is Thursday, December 29, 2016.
Follow Us By Email
Jika Anda Membutuhkan Informasi Kerja Ngo click here, Terima kasih Telah Berlangganan Via Email.