Founded in 1979, ACF International (Action Against Hunger) is an international non-governmental, non-religious, and non-profit making organization that delivers programmes in over 45 countries. Recognized worldwide as a leader in the fight against hunger, our mission is to save lives through the prevention, detection, and treatment of malnutrition, especially during and after emergency situations and conflicts. ACF had been now developed into ACF International network with headquarters in France, Spain, Canada, UK and USA.
ACF has been active in the NTT district since 2007 since its first established in 1999 in Indonesia in cooperation and partnership with the Ministry of Health, local authorities and stakeholders. Around 40 networks have benefited from a renovation, as have water sources and wells. In the Kupang District, ACF now implements a range of integrated community based programs in Nutrition and Care practices, Food Security, Water Sanitation & Hygiene, Emergency response and DRR/Climate Change Adaptation going from relief to recovery in order to address effectively the population’s needs.
Under the current activities of our program in Kupang District, East Nusa Tenggara Province, a key area to focus is to support the capacity building of local authorities, community, include local NGO to improve the capacity to replicate key activities on their own future. To actualize this, ACF is now seeking a good candidate to fill the position of “Field Monitor Infrastructure”, with the following:
Organisation: Action Contre La Faim - International
Vacancy Number: ACFID/HRREC.002/WS-KU/I/2017
Vacancy Duration: 3-9 Months
- Community mobilization and capacity building
- Establish the planning of community approach activities for each targeted village with technical team leader
- Mobilize the community in daily bases for each activity according to the planning divined by ACF and community.
- Organization of preliminary meeting to discuss the project design, and establish the level of free community participation
- To provide all necessary training/explanation/advices to communities labours about ACF designs before starting implementation of any technical work (Topography assessment, etc)
- To be present for each material delivery on site by logistic with quality and quantity check up (by filling the “material delivery form”)
- Demonstrated experience in organising the financial and technical training of the water committe members
- Demonstrated high quality interpersonal, written & verbal communication and diplomacy skills.
- Civil engineering or equivalent and professional experience in building
- Competence in building sanitary and hydraulic infrastructures
- Team management and activity planning
- Good organizational ability
- Good knowledge of the intervention area
- Knowledge of Dawan or Tetun language
- High quality spoken and written English and Bahasa Indonesia
Follow Us By Email
Jika Anda Membutuhkan Informasi Kerja Ngo click here, Terima kasih Telah Berlangganan Via Email.