The ASEAN Coordinating Centre for Humanitarian Assistance on disaster management (AHA Centre) is seeking for a Consultant (Technical Writer) for the development of the preparatory work and new project document.
The Technical Writer will be assigned to conduct a desk review and assessment of the project, lesson learned as well as collecting necessary information and reference documents to be included in the Project Document.
TASKS FOR THE TECHNICAL WRITER/CONSULTANT
- Desk review and assessment of the reports and other documents provided by the AHA Centre;
- Documenting process and visit to the field
- Draft, revise and finalise the report on preparatory work, as well as the new project document in Microsoft Word format;
- Submit the work in the format of Microsoft Word document within the agreed timeline, along with all supporting documents;
- Perform other duties related to the projects as assigned by the AHA Centre.
- Preferably an education degree in related fields such as Public Policy, English Literature, Public Relations, Media and Communications, etc.;
- Demonstrated experience in report writing and project proposal/document preparation;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English, sample of publications will be required;
- Demonstrated ability to work independently with minimum supervision;
- Ability to be flexible and respond to changes as part of the review and feedback process;
- Ability to meet deadlines and work under pressure;
- Preferably he/she will be based in Jakarta for the duration of the work.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Follow Us By Email
Jika Anda Membutuhkan Informasi Kerja Ngo click here, Terima kasih Telah Berlangganan Via Email.