CENTER FOR PUBLIC POLICY TRANSFORMATION
The establishment of The Center for Public Policy Transformation in Indonesia (Transformasi) in 2014 was driven by the vision to contribute to the process of decentralization through strengthening credibility, responsibility, transparency and accountability of the local government to govern more effectively through effective policies. The organization’s mission is to promote knowledge, evidence, and best practices as the basis of the policy-making process and encourage deliberative involvement of stakeholders in the process. Transformasi works with think tank groups to conduct policy research, case study analysis and facilitate policy forum involving mayors and district heads in order to identify the best possible recommendations for policy makers.
Transformasi is hence committed to building awareness of policy makers, particularly at the local level, to recognize the importance of good information to address critical issues, deepening their understanding of existing problems and using evidence to explore alternative policy options for an improved decision making.
Currently Transformasi is looking for a Finance Coordinator.
- Ensure vouchers and payments are in line with budget or approved-work-plan and has to proper accounting codes and supported with required documents
- Ensure vouchers have been signed as payment approval legitimation by Finance & Administration Director
- Ensure financial transactions are correctly entered into the system in timely manner
- Maintain Account Receivable (AR) & Account Payable (AP) list monthly and yearly
- Prepare budget and budget analysis
- Prepare monthly financial reports
- Make sure bank reconciliation and cash count are made correctly and in timely manner
- Prepare monthly tax calculation (PPh 23, 4 (2), 25, 29), payment and reports and filing
- Process PPh 21 payment based on calculation provided by HR, reports and filing
- Responsible for all taxation issues including liaise with tax officer
- Prepare and ensure the audit requirements are delivered properly
- Assist the Finance & Administration Director to preparing the financial figures and notes for audit purpose and reviewing the audit report
- Update Financial Guidelines as requested
- Maintain accounting system such as but not limited to create new program(s) codes and budget into the accounting system
- Bachelor degree in finance, accounting or related field
- More than 6 years experiences related field
- Experienced working in NGO/INGO is preferred
- Able to communicate effectively both in verbal and written with accounting and non-accounting professionals
- Advanced computer skill (Ms-Word, Ms-Excel, Internet)
- Trustworthy, high integrity and have a good analytical skill
- Able to work well in team and require minimum supervision
- Flexible and a self-starter; able to multi-task while also being highly detail-oriented
- Fluency in English and Bahasa Indonesia (oral and written) is required
Human Resources Department
Please indicate on the subject heading: Finance Coordinator
Only short listed candidates will be notified.
Follow Us By Email
Jika Anda Membutuhkan Informasi Kerja Ngo click here, Terima kasih Telah Berlangganan Via Email.