Indonesia Inclusive Workforce Development Partnerships (IWDP) Initiative
DAI works at the cutting edge of international development, combining excellence in technical and operational project management and exceptional customer service to solve our clients’ most complex problems. Since 1970, DAI has worked in 150 developing and transitioning countries, providing comprehensive development solutions in areas including crisis mitigation and stability operations, democratic governance and public sector management, agriculture and agribusiness, private sector development and financial services, economics and trade, HIV/AIDS, avian influenza control, water and natural resources management, and energy and climate change.
The Indonesia Inclusive Workforce Development Partnerships (IWDP) Initiative is a five-year, $22.8 million, USAID-funded program that will promote more inclusive economic growth by improving access to workforce and entrepreneurial skills for poor and vulnerable youth. The IWDP team will provide USAID project implementers and workforce stakeholders with technical support, connections, and platforms to help build a more robust and responsive workforce development ecosystem. In addition to management support, capacity building, and coordination, DAI’s technical assistance will include identifying, piloting, and scaling new workforce development approaches and innovations. The ultimate goal of USAID’s inclusive workforce development work is to connect 200,000 poor and vulnerable young Indonesians with learning and livelihood opportunities.
Objectives and Duties:
The Driver will provide transportation for all operational and administrative activities for the IWDP Initiative. He/She will ensure proper policies and procedures in regards to project transportation are implemented and followed.
- Assigned as driver to perform staff duty and as per needs basis duty with the Office Manager and other operational staff members
- Driving staff to and from the meetings and bank related jobs, mail delivery pickup/drop to the airport.
- Driving locally within vicinity of Jakarta and outside of station in field areas across Indonesia as needed
- Maintaining Log book on daily basis
- Maintaining proper record of the vehicle service and change of motor oil and filter etc. well in time under the organization policy
- Keep overall checking of vehicle on daily basis like engine, body and proper cleanliness, polishing etc.
- Work at all hours as and when needed
- Focusing on constant awareness, judgment and reaction to formulate a defensive/counter-terrorist driving posture
- Ensuring all the safety measures before going to long travel like tool kit, first aid box, ice box, extra tires, fueling, air pressure, keeping valid driving license, road maps, proper checking of vehicle lighting, mirrors, important and emergency contact numbers
- Any other duties and tasks assigned by the Office Manager
- Minimum 2 years of experience as a corporate or organization-employed driver.
- Jakarta, Indonesia
- The Driver will report to the Office Manager
Interested applicants are invited to send their CV to IWDP_Recruitment@DAI.com. Please send applications as soon as possible, latest 3 February. Applicants are instructed to write “Driver Application – NAME” as the Subject line of their email. We regret that we are unable to acknowledge receipt of all applications and only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Follow Us By Email
Jika Anda Membutuhkan Informasi Kerja Ngo click here, Terima kasih Telah Berlangganan Via Email.