Job Title: Program Manager
Reports To: National Director
Location Based: Medan, North Sumatera
SUMMARY The Program Manager serves Yayasan Fondasi Hidup by providing program strategic leadership by overseeing program implementation, including design, and contextualization, training on program models and tools, drafting and disseminating program policies, and monitoring & evaluating program outcomes. This position also serves program implementation and strategic leadership by overseeing outcomes, emergency responses and monitor program budgets. This position also oversees program related communication with outside entities, monitors reporting to donors, and provides leadership and mentorship to program staff.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following:
Program Development, Management and Evaluation
- Leads the development, design, planning, implementation and monitoring/evaluation of programs where strategies strengthen and equip the community in a manner that impacts critical needs of children; and ensuring appropriate human, administrative and financial resources.
- Under the leadership of the National Director, develop the country wide program/project strategy and growth plan for Yayasan. This includes monitoring of the country’s needs and potential while developing adequate programs to address both. Manage opportunities for growth and is responsible for starting for new outreach to new communities.
- Supervise the sectoral/technical officers ensuring a constant and efficient support to the field.
- Manage and equip staff to perform their jobs. This includes performance reviews, day to day staff management and identification of training and capacity building needs.
- In charge of member care of direct reports through monthly meetings & assessment of training needs; updates/discusses with HR, trainings for staff; checks and monitors sector heads’ understanding and implementation of Vision Mission and Values & indicates growth in the Annual Performance Evaluation.
- Ensure appropriate procedures and policies are followed in the implementation of the program
- Follows up on the results of interventions and with the operational team take actions to ensure the success of the programs.
- Designs and carries out corrective/preventive actions for program implementation based on monitoring and evaluation results and recommendations
- Develops policies and procedures to carry out country program strategy objectives in a contextualized manner
- Be available for consultation and trouble shooting in difficult program problem in fields
- Ensure reports for donors and HQ are provided in a timely and effective manner meeting both internal donor requirements, including written, photographic or video reporting.
- Ensures the appropriate stewardship of the resources assigned to each sector.
- As to financial aspect, provides guidance in the preparation of annual center budget/cashflow; analyzes monthly the program financial reports.
- Approves all expenditures by the direct reports
- Ensure coordination of program implementation with other FH units, other NGOs and government partners working in the area. Represent and Negotiate FH’s interest in meeting and coordination with other organization, government and donors.
- Updates self through meetings and workshops
- Attends to other related responsibilities that may be assigned from time to time
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty/function satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Knowledge and experience working with other cultures helpful
- Computer Literate (Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- Good organizational and team management skills. Able to motivate, organize, and train a staff
- Ability to lead people
- Strong decision maker
- Ability to improve, innovate and solve problems.
- Quick learner, self starter and able to work independently with creativity
- Fluency in programs and participatory development methodologies.
- Demonstration of good administrative skills.
- Good health
- Bachelor but preferably Masters Degree in Social Work, Community Development or other social studies
- Experience in project management.
- At least ten years of experience in community development.
- Passion for and experience in working with children and poor families.
Direct supervision of Area/Regional Coordinator, Monitoring and Evaluation Officer, Technical Officers : DRR/M, Health, Livelihood, Education,
- High degree of fluency in both written and spoken English
- Studies, understands and applies FH Foundational Principles and Vision and Mission
- Develops and maintains good working relationships between fields, National Organizations and Support Services
- Effectively and efficiently manages all resources entrusted to him/her for work purposes
- Maintains an attitude and behavior in accordance with FH values and principles
- Complies to all policies of FH
Please send your application, updated CV, salary expectation and three latest contact/person who can give us references about you to: firstname.lastname@example.org . No later than January 23th, 2017.
Your application should be at Ms.Word or PDF Format.
Please put “Program Manager” as email subject, and please put your name after CV and/or cover letter title (e.g. PM CV-James / PM James-Cover Letter ).
Follow Us By Email
Jika Anda Membutuhkan Informasi Kerja Ngo click here, Terima kasih Telah Berlangganan Via Email.