Position: Project Support Assistant
Duty Station: Jakarta
Type of Work: Full time
Independent Research & Advisory Indonesia (IRAI) is a rapidly growing company that specializes in financial and corporate advisory, industry and economic research, as well as Public-Private Partnerships. As a trusted advisor, IRAI provides ideal solutions for companies to maximize return to their business development.
Summary of Responsibilities
Under the direct supervision of Business Development Manager, and overall supervision of the CEO, the position will be responsible for planning, initiating, monitoring, and reporting of multiple projects; ensuring smooth implementation, as well as the quality of project delivery.
Detailed roles and responsibilities
- Event Coordination
- Provide assistance in managing event processes, coordinating meetings, preparing, monitoring and distributing event budgets.
- Liaises with other unit on the development of media, marketing materials, announcements, photo opportunities and speech writing.
- Assists in developing new events, and maintains, organizes and manages existing IRAI’s projects and the sisters companies ( PT Svasti Sarasvati and PT Revitalisasi Kota Tua Jakarta)
- Responsible for all communications and networking in support of special events, and assists with development of new opportunities for business development.
- Prepare media list for project events.
- Responds to enquiries from the public about events, including assisting with media requests.
- Client Services
- Supporting IRAI’s and the sister companies team in developing project proposal, including budget breakdown as requested.
- Ensure client smooth client relationship, and work closely with clients.
- Creates, prepares, and distributes meeting minutes and supporting documents.
- Coordinates guest lists, food service arrangements, menu planning, decorative and table set up, nametags and staffing
- Responsible for communications and marketing in support of special events.
- Coordinates production and distribution of print materials for donor/sponsor/and participant’s solicitations.
- Ensuring media database is updated.
- Perform other duties as requested by the supervisors.
- Bachelor’s degree in social studies, or marketing communication.
- At least 1 year in similar position in national/ multinational companies, or national/ international organizations.
- High analytical skills
- Good Teamwork
- Good Communication skills
- Able to work under-pressure and in tight deadlines
- Good attention to details
Please fill the “subject” column of the e-mails in this format: <PRS - AST><your name>.
Please note that the email size should not exceeding 500kb
Closing date for application is up to 1 February 2017
(Only short-listed candidates will be notified)
Follow Us By Email
Jika Anda Membutuhkan Informasi Kerja Ngo click here, Terima kasih Telah Berlangganan Via Email.