RUMBIA is a new organization which is developed from a foundation formerly known as KOPERNIK Indonesia branch North Aceh. The foundation's main program was women economic empowerment through Wonder Women West Indonesia program funded by ExxonMobil.
RUMBIA's vision is to create a prosperous society through good energy governance. The targeted community of the organization is the marginalized society, people living under poverty. Meanwhile, RUMBIA's missions are:
- To improve society's economy through appropriate technology distribution.
- To improve society's economy through community business group establishment and development.
- To cultivate the importance of renewable energy and appropriate technology utilization within community.
Now, we are hiring a position for a Finance Officer. Base in Lhokseumawe - Aceh
As Finance Officer RUMBIA you will support the project teams with budget administration, monitoring and financial reporting to donors in close collaboration with the Accounting Officer, Analyst, Procurement and Logistics department. In addition, you will assist the finance team in monthly and yearly closing procedures and during the audit process.
- Administer and monitor all financial transactions in the accounting system in accordance with the accounting standards (PSAK 45).
- Maintain supporting documentation for all transactions.
- Prepare and monitor invoicing and payments to clients and payment to vendor, also prepare the payroll process as well as its monthly PPh 21 computations.
- Prepare and report monthly and annual tax returns and ensures all payments and reportings are done timely, accurately and in accordance with the Indonesian taxation standards.
- Prepare comprehensive monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements and reporting.
- Prepare annual budgeting and assist team in managing and evaluating their financial performance.
- Liaise with and assist auditing process, both internal and external.
- Keep abreast with all taxation issues.
- Improve internal control systems.
- Provide recommendations and consults the Management Team on financial compliance issues.
- Build financial policies and procedures.
- Perform other relevant duties as assigned.
Skills and behaviors:
- Able to perform broad conceptual judgment, initiative and ability to deal with a wide range of financial issues.
- Pay attention to details
- Excellent communications and negotiation skills.
- Positive attitude, reliable, motivated, and passionate about social impact.
- Ability to perform to a high level under limited supervision.
- Good analytical skills.
- Fully computer literate.
- Indonesian national with a Degree in a relevant discipline.
- Minimum one years of work experience in accounting.
- Brevet A and Brevet B certified is preferred but not mandatory.
- Excellent knowledge of accounting principles and taxation for not-for-profit context is preferred but not mandatory.
- Experience with preparing financial reports using advanced spreadsheet skills.
- Sound knowledge with relevant Indonesian laws and regulations.
- Sound knowledge and past experience with generally accepted accounting principles practices and reporting guidelines.
Please send your Curriculum Vitae to firstname.lastname@example.org before 31th January 2017.
Follow Us By Email
Jika Anda Membutuhkan Informasi Kerja Ngo click here, Terima kasih Telah Berlangganan Via Email.