M & E Officer (2 persons)
Project Manajement Team The Global Fund Health System Strengthening Ministry of Health is seeking M& E Officer who are honest, of high integrity, and commitment, to contribute to the project of The Global Fund grant to the Ministry of Health
- Responsible to the M&E Specialist on the implementation of the overall GF HSS M&E plan as per approved work plan (whenever required),
- To prepare budget, work plan for activities at both PR, SR’s and IUs level, including the reprogramming scheme, so that it will ensure timely achievement of PF indicators, as well as performance of PR;
- Support the PR to provide capacity development and/or strengthening to the IUs (through supervision and/or direct mentoring) on the implementation of M&E plan, including on the reporting process;
- To ensure that IUs will be able to provide data and reporting of M&E progress update, for further compilation by the PR;
- Conduct analysis reporting from SR’s and IUs, to ensure regular updating process of M&E database report;
- Provide a feedback report to the IUs based on the submitted M&E report;
- In collaboration with other units (in particular with Finance Specialist) to ensure preparing and compiling all data and proper justification for variance analysis report;
- Ensure coordination and linkage of GF HSS project with the MoH, including to develop and/or strengthen the partnership with available partners in the country for technical assistance of project implementation;
- Ensure intensive coordination with all units (through meetings, discussions, and/or daily team works) during implementation of project plan and reporting process;
- Provide capacity building/strengthening to the SR’s and IUs (through regular supervision and/or on-the-job training) with regards to the implementation of project/programmatic activities and reporting;
- In close collaboration with other units to review the sub agreements between PR and SR’s/IUs with regards to the project/programmatic sides, for further review and endorsement by the Team Leader, and then approval by the PR through AS/PM.
- In collaboration with other units, ensure achievement of target indicators as per approved work plan, including ensuring linkage between programmatic achievement and financial disbursement/utilization, so that it will be impacting on the best performance rating of PR.
- To protect against conflicts of interest by following the procedures articulated in this PIM, within the scope of his/her responsibilities.
- Has a university degree (S-1) in Public Health or Health Management or other related field;
- Have a minimum 3 years experiences working in planning, monitoring and evaluation of health project (project managed by government or GF project is preferably);
- Have good understanding of monitoring and evaluation issues and The Global Fund projects;
- Be fluent in written and spoken English and Bahasa Indonesia;
- Skilled in Computer at least intermediate level (MS-Office).
If you fell that you can meet the qualification and up to the challenge, Please send your complete application (application letter, resume, expected salary, and any related supporting documents) dto: email@example.com
Follow Us By Email
Jika Anda Membutuhkan Informasi Kerja Ngo click here, Terima kasih Telah Berlangganan Via Email.