Please find below open position.
We are trying to find the best possible candidates to make team stronger.
Training Officer - Technical Assistance and Training Teams (TATTs)
Under the supervision of the Provincial Team Leader and technical guidance of TATTs National Training Coordinator, the TATTs Training Officer is responsible for managing the delivery of technical training to target BPBD staff, local government staff and non-government stakeholders. The training programs in each province will relate specifically to prioritize Disaster Risk Management (DRM) training needs. The TATTs program will promote a Training of Trainers (ToT) approach in order to create a pool of qualified and professional trainers at the provincial level. The TATTs Training Officer is a crucial member of the TATTs technical assistance teams embedded within the provincial BPBD offices and will be responsible for the organization of training including identification of expert external specialists; identification of training participants; development of training schedules; and working with the TATTs team on follow-up activities to ensure that training is being utilized and tested through drills, simulations and monitoring and evaluation of changing practices within the BPBD. The Training Officers will work closely with the Jakarta management team, in particular the National Training Coordinator, to ensure that training aligns with national BNPB curriculum and modules. A key function of the training at provincial level will be to test, monitor and feedback on national curriculum as part of BNPB’s knowledge management process.
- A University degree in relevant field of Development Studies/ Environmental Management and Policy, Education, or relevant field. Relevant training on ToT methods is an advantage;
- Minimum 5 years of experience in designing and managing training/capacity building programs in the field of disaster management with demonstrated technical expertise in subject matter as required;
- Experience in collaboratively working with development agencies, universities, donors and government departments, such as BNPB and BPBDs, will be a strong advantage;
- Proficiency in English, both verbal and written communication, is an advantage, while fluency in Bahasa Indonesia is required;
- Strong familiarity with MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint are mandatory.
- Effective time management and organization skills including priority setting and responding to program needs.
Please send your CV with position applied on the email subject to: email@example.com
Vacancy will be closed 8 January 2017 and only short listed candidates will be contacted for interview.
We look forward to hearing from those who are interested in taking this opportunity to grow and develop with us.
Human Resources Department
Mercy Corps Indonesia
Follow Us By Email
Jika Anda Membutuhkan Informasi Kerja Ngo click here, Terima kasih Telah Berlangganan Via Email.