Research Analyst, Evaluation of USAID/Indonesia’s Program to Extend Scholarships to Achieve Sustainable Impacts (PRESTASI) 2 and 3 Projects, Indonesia
MSI, a Tetra Tech Company, is a Washington, DC metro area international development firm with a 35-year history of delivering development results across the world. Our core expertise is in the fields of monitoring and evaluation (M&E), institutional development, public sector management, governance and anti-corruption. MSI implements nearly 100 projects in 90 countries around the world such as Jordan, Morocco, Lebanon, Syria, Pakistan, Afghanistan, Colombia, and Mexico. As one of the leading companies in our field, MSI has partnered with more than 80 organizations across all sectors of international development with clients ranging from large bilateral and multilateral donors such as USAID, the World Bank and the UNDP to national and local governments, NGOs, think tanks, foundations and universities.
The USAID/Indonesia Monitoring and Evaluation Support Project (MESP) is designed to improve the functioning and utility of USAID Mission Performance Monitoring, Evaluation and Project Planning and Design systems through a combination of targeted direct M&E implementation, expert technical assistance, formal training, and knowledge sharing and M&E collaboration support. Under MESP, MSI has been asked to conduct evaluation of PRESTASI 2 and PRESTASI 3 Projects. The evaluation is expected to begin in February 2017. It will last about 3 months.
Please note: Only Indonesia citizens are eligible for this position
MSI is seeking Research Analyst to serve as the Final Evaluation Team members and work under the leadership of the Team Leader and MSI for the upcoming PRESTASI 2 and PRESTASI 3 Projects evaluation to manage, clean and analyse data, and to assist with the preparation of relevant reports.
The purpose of the evaluation is to gather lessons learned to inform and optimize USAID’s design and implementation of the anticipated PRESTASI 4 Program. Findings from this evaluation will also help inform mid-course improvements for PRESTASI 3.
- Participate in the initial Team Briefing in Jakarta.
- Review the project documentation and other sources of information.
- Participate in the design and conduct the portfolio reviews, systematic reviews and other synthesis products.
- In collaboration with other team members, especially evaluation specialist to conduct a review of IP M&E data
- Managing and coordinating the entry evaluation data
- Participate for data collections work, which is followed up with analitycal works.
- Demonstrated capacity to manage and analyze qualitative and quantitative data sets
- Contribute to the preparation of a draft review report (in English)
- Other tasks, as assigned by the Team Leader or MSI.
- A Master’s degree in related field or equal to a relevant Bachelor Degree with minimum 5 years relevant work experiences
- At least 3 years’ professional experience working as research analyst.
- Working knowledge of evaluation methodologies, systematic review and/or performance evaluation techniques, and applied theory in a development field, including education-related areas.
- Familiarity and experience with statistical data analysis applications, such as SPSS or Stata.
- Familiarity and experience with qualitative data analysis methods and applications such as Dedoose, ALTAS.ti
- Good understanding and experience of Survey Monkey or similar software is desirable
- Ability to take initiative and work within tight deadlines.
- Excellent technical writing skills in English is required.
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to follow organization’s regulations.
- Summary of documet reviews as applicable
- Instrument lay out and instrument translations
- List of Respondent and sampling
- Online Survey Template as applicable
- Data entry codebook
- Participate in data collection as applicable
- Clean quantitative and qualitative of evaluation data set
- Relevant quantitative synthesis/analysis outputs from SPSS/STATA of evaluation data set
- Relevant qualitative syhthesis/analysis outputs using software applications or using qualitative analysis method of evaluation data set
- Data analysis interpretation for draft of report
MSI is an EEO/AA/ADA Veterans Employer.
To apply: please send your CV in English to firstname.lastname@example.org and put “PRESTASI Research Analyst” in the subject line no later than January 31, 2017
Follow Us By Email
Jika Anda Membutuhkan Informasi Kerja Ngo click here, Terima kasih Telah Berlangganan Via Email.