Plan International Indonesia is an independent child rights and humanitarian organisation committed to children living a life free of poverty, violence and injustice. For more than 75 years, in powerful partnerships we have been supporting children to gain the skills, knowledge and confidence they need to claim their rights to a fulfilling life, today and in the future. We place a specific focus on girls and women, who are most often left behind. We are now active in more than 70 countries. In Indonesia, Plan International started to work in 1969 based on the memorandum of understanding with the Government of Indonesia. Currently we work in 4 provinces: Jakarta, Central Java, West Nusa Tenggara and East Nusa Tenggara and sponsors more than 40,000 children.
Plan International Indonesia is looking for dynamic staff to be based in Jakarta for the position:
Administration and Reports
- Prepare quarterly schedule of auidt for plan area operation ( all Projects Managed by Area and PA’s staff, admin,HR & OD Team, Finance, etc)
- Prepare TOR (Term of reference of audit)
- Prepare the internal audit program
- Prepare internal audit reports and submit to Internal Audit Manager with overall conclusions regarding the internal controls with Plan’s policies, procedures, labor laws and adequacy/status of Plan Program implementation and high risks identified at Area and PA’s.
- Prepare the report regarding the implementation of Audit Action List (AAL) This may be done together with the next audit or in a separate time.
Conduct internal audit in the following departments at area & PU’s based on the TOR, audit program and risks identified during the risk workshop
- Finance & Admin Unit
- PA’s in area NT
- Provide information, data or written evidence related to the fraud or misconduct.
- To attend the meeting to discuss the result of investigation.
- To provide input s on the risks and controls during the risk management Workshop
- University Degree (Bachelors) or equivalent preferably in Finance Management or similar work
- At least 2 years’ experience working in areas such as quality control or audit or having similar experience,
- Accurate worker and interested in working with detail
- Fluent both Indonesia and English (oral and written)
Range salary : IDR 7 396 0000 - 9 500 000
This job demand frequent traveling, around 50 % of the time.
All applications will be treated in confidence. Only short-listed candidates will be notified and invited for interviews. Please submit your letter of application and detailed curriculum vitae in English by email not later than January 25, 2017 to: HRD.Indonesia@plan-international.org
Please fill the 'subject' column of the e-mails in this format: (The Position)–(Location)-(Your Name). File attachment not later than 1MB.
Follow Us By Email
Jika Anda Membutuhkan Informasi Kerja Ngo click here, Terima kasih Telah Berlangganan Via Email.