Job Vacancy – Principal Recipient TB ‘Aisyiyah : Field Operations Staff
‘Aisyiyah is a Moslem Women organization founded in Indonesia in 1917 with concern for social and religious issues. Principal Recipient TB ‘Aisyiyah (PR-TB ‘Aisyiyah) is a Global Fund Project to fight Tuberculosis disease focused on community-based activities, managed by the Health Division of Central Board of ‘Aisyiyah. In Round 8 (2009-2014) of Global Fund for AIDS, Tuberculosis & Malaria (GF-ATM) program, ‘Aisyiyah has been chosen to represent the IndonesianCivil Society as Principal Recipient (PR) of Global Fund to carry out a “Community TB-Care Program” in coordination with two other PRs, the Ministry of Health and the Faculty of Public Health University Indonesia. The Community TB-Care Program currently covers 28 provinces and 160 districts. PR- TB ‘Aisyiyah is currently seeking candidate to fill the position below:
Position: Field Operation Staff
Reports to: Field Operation Coordinator
Salary range: 5-6 million rupiah per month
Basic Job Tasks:
- Assess completeness & accuracy of Grant Agreement for SR and other documents related to funding of SR/ SSR
- Under guidance from Field Operations Coordinators, facilitate the SR in reviewing POA (Plans of Action) and SR reports to ensure that activities at SR level are implemented in accordance to the approved POA
- Work with Field Operations Coordinators to overcome problems SR level on findings of PR-Team supervision, and internal/external audits. Including frequent travel to the fields as needed (40-60% of time).
- Review Letter Employment Agreement (SPK) for staff at the SR level and ensure that it is in accordance with PPP (Guidelines for Project Implementation) PR –TB 'Aisyiyah
- Prevent & avoid conflicts of interest through standard procedures according to the scope and responsibilities
Education & Work Experience
- S-1 graduate of any major, preferably in social, public health or economic field. S-2 degree an advantage
- Minimum 3 years experience (for S1) and 1 year experience (for S2 graduates) in similar position
- Capable in the intermediate level usage of computers (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc) and advance knowledge of spreadsheet and statistic software
- Ability to use Information & Communication Technology (internet research)
- Able to work under pressure and with a high degree of independence
- Fluency in both written/spoken English and Bahasa and good communication skills (both written and oral) to interact effectively with Partners and SR/SSR
- Ability to persuade and influence others to follow operational procedures/practices
- Good interpersonal skills – should be a self-starter, highly motivated and adaptable
- Ability to work in a team – able to work congenially and productively with others
- Capable to work independently and work in a team with strong interpersonal and communication skills (written & oral) to interact effectively with Partners and SR/SSR
- Have the ability to read and look critically for the problem and can find alternative solutions
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines & multiple priorities and able to plan own work, setting priorities and completing it under pressure or when faced with competing demands
- Able to communicate/interact well with people of different educational, cultural & socio-economic backgrounds.
- Ability to oversee timely project implementation, undertake results-based management and reporting as well as do “trouble-shooting” to keep project implementation on schedule.
Please submit a letter of interest & CV by 17 January 2017 (the latest) with subject Field Operation Staff Jakarta based to email@example.com
Follow Us By Email
Jika Anda Membutuhkan Informasi Kerja Ngo click here, Terima kasih Telah Berlangganan Via Email.