REQUEST FOR PROPOSALS (RFP) No. 610700.001.17.041
RFP title: Public Service Information System (SIPP) and Online Gratuities (GOL) for Government Institution Website Development
RFP issued on: 19 January 2017
Deadline for questions: 1 February 2017 at 04.00 PM Jakarta time.
Offerors Conference: 30 January 2017 at 10.00 AM Jakarta time, USAID-CEGAH office. Meeting organized to discuss existing questions or concern regarding the application process. Companies/organizations interested in submitting a proposal are encouraged to attend the Offeror’s conference.
Deadline for submission of proposals: 16 February 2017 at 04.00 PM Jakarta time via e-mail to email@example.com with cc to: firstname.lastname@example.org (emailed documents should be in MSWord and Excel).
Objective: This RFP aims to develop SIPP (Sistem Informasi Pelayanan Publik) and GOL websites to assist the Ministry of Administrative and Bureaucratic Reform (Kementerian Pendayagunaan Apparatur Negara dan Reformasi Birokrasi/KemenPAN-RB) and the Corruption Eradication Commission (Komisi Pemberantas Koruption/KPK).
Geographic focus: The RFP solicits applications for interventions that will be implemented nationally.
Organizations eligible to apply:
- Certified, legally-registered business entity;
- By law, has the capacity to sign a contract;
- Not under the supervision of a court, not bankrupt, its business activity not being discontinued;
- Not affiliated with any criminal association or activity;
- Not suspended or disbarred from receiving US Government awards;
- Having a good performance record - not on any sanctions list nor blacklist maintained by any government agency/state owned company;
- Verified references that document work performed on at least three similar jobs;
- Having the ability/capacity required to carry out the specified work;
- Not making any incorrect/misleading statements about the competence and capabilities of its business;
- The Offeror’s production team must be based in Jakarta;
- Selected vendor must give copyright for production and distribution rights to USAID, MSI and its government beneficiaries.
Grant Award, Anticipated Grant Size and Duration: Up to IDR 1,731,730,000 for one subcontract award. Contract will be for up to one year in duration.
You can download the complete documents HERE.
Follow Us By Email
Jika Anda Membutuhkan Informasi Kerja Ngo click here, Terima kasih Telah Berlangganan Via Email.