Aliansi Satu Visi (ASV) or One Vision Alliance is a network of non-governmental organizations (NGOs) that was formed in 2010 with the aim of ensuring fulfilment of the sexual and reproductive health and rights (SRHR) for young people, women, and other groups that suffer injustice towards their SRHR. Currently ASV has evolved into a stronger and wider network with 22 members which spread across 9 provinces in Indonesia. ASV members are engaged on the issue of SRHR and Sexual and Gender-Based Violence (SGBV) in local as well as national level.
Currently ASV is looking for enthusiastic candidates who are interested in working on SRHR issues and who are available on short notice:
ASV Alliance Officer
Jakarta Base, 1 position.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Represents ASV in advocacy events and meetings and increases the visibility of ASV;
- Facilitate board and members of ASV in resource mobilization (funding, materials, human resources, etc.) activities such as proposal writing and budgeting;
- Coordinate the implementation of programs with board and members of ASV;
- Assisting board and members of ASV in administrative tasks regarding the implementation of programs;
- Request for payment and procurement to board of ASV, host organization and other party (according to the program mechanism) for implementing the programs;
- Monitors the progress of the programs and preparing reports according to cycles of the programs;
- Prepare and/or complies of the programs financial reports according to cycles of the programs;
- Assisting board and members of ASV in preparing a cooperation agreement and correspondence, internally and external communications related to the implementation of programs;
- Organize meetings, workshops, and seminars (documents, schedule, accommodations, locations, tools, foods, and other logistics) related to the implementation of programs;
- Maintain and prevent conflicts of interest;
- Responsible for the availability and integrity of all documentations, including financial documents;
- Review the documentations of all financial transactions chronologically and accurately.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, both in English and Bahasa Indonesia;
- Minimum 3 years of work experience in the field of SRHR and SGBV and in an international (development) organisation;
- Minimum S1 degree from relevant background (public health, international relations, law, political science, communication and other social and humanity studies);
- Experience with networking and lobbying and advocacy at country and local level;
- Have positive attitude toward sexuality and meaningful youth participation and youth-adult partnership;
- Experience in alliance building and working in an alliance;
- Experience in programme development (proposal writing and budgeting) and management (monitoring, evaluation, learning and budget management)
- Strong administrative and organizational skills;
- Self-confident, persistent and decisive; good listening capacity; assertive; flexible;
- Ability to travel.
email@example.com With Indicating the position (ASV Alliance Officer)
Application deadline will be 20 January, 2017
Only shortlisted candidate will be notified.
Follow Us By Email
Jika Anda Membutuhkan Informasi Kerja Ngo click here, Terima kasih Telah Berlangganan Via Email.