HR Executive Administration (HR_ADM)
- Maintain and update HR database
- HR data and HR-related documentation archiving
- Process coworkers’ requests and provide relevant information
- HR Correspondency and letter development
- Performance management record & monitoring.
- Personal Insurance providers
- HR Finance keeper and booking
- National Office Procurement (Office supplies and equipment)
- National Office hospitality
- National Office vehicle arrangement
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, any field.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Indonesia
- A minimum of 2-year experience in administration work
- Having experience in Human Resources Work is an advantage
- Preferably Staff (non-management & non-supervisor)s specializing in Clerical/Administrative Support or equivalent.
- Good communication skills (written and verbal) in Indonesian language
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Ability to work individually or in a team, in a flexible, multicultural and interdisciplinary environment
- Ability to present and explain data
- Knowledge of Child Protection
- Competency in Integrity and Compliance
- Systematic approach to tasks and organizing skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Strong drive for results
- Personal integrity
- Full-Time position(s) available.
Follow Us By Email
Jika Anda Membutuhkan Informasi Kerja Ngo click here, Terima kasih Telah Berlangganan Via Email.