NATIONAL SPONSORSHIP COORDINATOR (NSPO)
- Implementing the measures required to provide sponsors with a reliable service
- Provides training and guidance for the other staff involved in sponsorship activities, and ensures continuity in the processing of sponsorship work by ensuring that co-workers adhere to to their annual schedule
- Provides the International Sponsorship Office with new or updates information and recent photographs of children and young people, registrations, transfers and departures, and facility reports
- Co-operate with International Sponsorship Office so as to reply to sponsors’ queries efficiently and thoroughly.
- Provides written input to the village sponsorship co-worker‘s performance appraisal, which is conducted by the village director
- The sponsorship co-ordinator visits each village at least once a year
- Possesses education geared towards business administration, fundraising or languages
- Has strong affinity to fund development and communication
- Shows motivation for quality assurance
- Is able to identify with the vision, mission and values of SOS Children's Villages
- Thinks and acts in a strategic way and is open to innovation and change
- Has excellent written and spoken English skills
- Has excellent computer literacy
- Has a strong customer orientation (optional: experience in the servicing industry); Possesses excellent organisational skill; Likes working in an international setting and with customers from varying cultural backgrounds; Has an interest in child protection topics; Is able to represent the area of sponsorship services within the national association
- Is a good communicator with excellent oral and written communication skills; Can design and create innovative, inspiring messages for sponsors and donors; Has an eye for design and layout; Is able to convey complex issues in written communication with donors (optional: experience in emergency/crisis communication)
- Likes working with or within a team and virtual team; Is able to build, guide and plan with a team of sponsorship co-workers at programme level; Has the ability to build and maintain structures and networks; Is able to design, organise and hold workshops to implement global guidelines and requirement
- Is result-oriented and self-reflective, determined, innovative and pro-active; Shows social competence and is an excellent networker.
Follow Us By Email
Jika Anda Membutuhkan Informasi Kerja Ngo click here, Terima kasih Telah Berlangganan Via Email.