PROGRAMME ADMINISTRATION (PROG_ADM)
(Maumere - Flores)
- Implement and ensure the whole administration (correspondence and documents) related to the whole operation, licence and human resources in SOS Children's Village Flores
- Collect, collate and submit stories and photos about child development in SOS Children's Village Flores to National Office
- Welcome, provide information and accompany guests
- Socialize SOS Children's Villages Indonesia's name, manage and develop network, and do fundraising for SOS Children's Village Flores
- Support children and program's activities
- Candidate must possess at least a highschool, Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, any field.
- Required skill(s): correspondence, filing system, licence documentation, event management, writing skills, photography, fundraising skills
- Required language(s): English, Bahasa Indonesia
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Detail, organized, skillful, resourceful and dynamic
- Self-learner, self-leadership and good conflict management
- Communicative, persuasive and customer service orientation
- Perseverance and has endurance
- Applicants must be willing to work in Maumere
- Preferably Staff (non-management & non-supervisor)s specializing in Clerical/Administrative Support or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
Follow Us By Email
Jika Anda Membutuhkan Informasi Kerja Ngo click here, Terima kasih Telah Berlangganan Via Email.