THE TERMS OF REFERENCE OF GRAPHIC DESIGN SERVICE
Three decades after ASEAN was established, ASEAN leaders recognized that: there remained inadequate shared prosperity, ASEAN awareness and contact among people of ASEAN. It was of this concern that ASEAN leaders established ASEAN Foundation during ASEAN’s 30th Anniversary Summit in Kuala Lumpur Malaysia on 15 December 1997, ASEAN Foundation is an organisation from and for the people of ASEAN. The Foundation exists because of one vision: to build a cohesive and prosperous ASEAN Community. As an ASEAN’s body, the Foundation is tasked to support ASEAN mainly in promoting awareness, identity, interaction and development of the people of ASEAN.
In the year of 2017, the ASEAN Foundation is partnering with SAP to implement ASEAN-wide initiatives on Digital Literacy, ASEAN Academy Cube, and ASEAN Social Entrepreneurship. Additionally, with the support from the S. Rajaratnam Endowment Fund, the Foundation is also preparing to launch its joint-initiative “S Rajaratnam Endowment-ASEAN Community Forum Series” seeking to foster people-to-people engagement at the community level by involving CSOs across 10 ASEAN Member States to come together, build partnership and integrate community
sentiments into regional solutions.
The Foundation’s role in supporting the ASEAN Community Building is evident through one of the Foundation’s flagship programmes “ASEAN Farmers’ Organisations Support Programme (AFOSP).” It is a European Union (EU) and International Fund for Agricultural Development (IFAD) grant for a multi-stakeholder project which aims to improve the livelihoods and food security situation of smallholder farmers and rural producers in ASEAN countries. The role of the ASEAN Foundation in AFOSP focuses on promoting policy dialogues and interactions between farmers and rural organisations and relevant ASEAN bodies.
Meanwhile, under our thematic area of education, the ASEAN Foundation initiated the ASEAN Foundation Model ASEAN Meeting (AFMAM) to introduce ASEAN and how it works to youth. In the Model ASEAN Meeting programme, it is not only introducing ASEAN but improving the skills of ASEAN youth to negotiate and to lobby which are main skills in diplomacy.
To support those initiatives, a well-designed communication and promotional products are urgently needed. Visually-attractive publication incorporating both functionality and aesthetic is essential to ensure high visibility of the initiatives as well as to convey its success stories better to various stakeholders and broader audience.
The main roles of the graphic design consultant are to suggest and implement design concept that incorporates functionality and aesthetics. Under the supervision of the Communications and Marketing Manager and with guidance from the Executive Director, the consultant will provide design service to develop communicative and engaging publication and promotional materials needed for the SAP-sponsored initiatives, S. Rajaratnam Endowment-ASEAN Community Forum Series, the ASEAN Farmers’ Organisations Support Programme (AFOSP), and ASEAN Foundation Model ASEAN Meeting (AFMAM). H/she should be able to present the design ideas in an attractive and communicative visual arts.
TASK OF THE CONSULTANT
- To create and suggest design ideas based on knowledge of layout principles and esthetic design concepts
- Determine the size and arrangement of illustrative material and copy, and select style and size of type
- Implement the design concept
- Review final layouts or templates and suggest improvements as needed
The design services needed for the initiatives will comprise in these following items:
- ASEAN Data Science Explorers (data analytic competition)
- Logo design
- E-posters (including posters for call for application, winner announcements, e-profile of selected teams, etc)
- Event publication (backdrop, banner, participants-pack, programme agenda, certificate, photo booth properties, and merchandise)
- A set of infographic (steps to submit application and facts about ASEAN Data Science Explorer)
- Project report
- Factsheet and brochure/flyer
All interested applicants to send the proposals/documents, stating the assignment of GRAPHIC DESIGN CONSULTANT in the subject line, with the following documents submission to email@example.com
- Letter of interest
- Company profile, curriculum vitae of consultant or team of consultants
- Sample of designs (with links or images)
- Financial proposal containing work plan specifying a total lump sum amount (we only process the proposal that offers price and detail work plan)
Please submit the complete documents by 31 January 2017
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Please click the following link:
Follow Us By Email
Jika Anda Membutuhkan Informasi Kerja Ngo click here, Terima kasih Telah Berlangganan Via Email.