TuK INDONESIA is an organization with association legal entity and based in Jakarta with work areas covering all regions in Indonesia and International levels.
Vision: TuK INDONESIA envisages the realization of respect, protection and fulfillment of human rights and social justice by state and non state actors.
Mission: TuK INDONESIA undertakes advocacy work and support solidarity movements in human rights and social justice for vulnerable groups, marginalized local communities and who depend their livelihoods from forests, and work together with them to end violations of human rights and fulfill social justice.
We are looking for an experienced Program Manager to organize and coordinate programs. You will provide strategic and tactical guidance to teams and project managers. You will also oversee the progress of operations.
The goal is to ensure that all programs deliver the desirable outcome to our organization.
- Formulate, organize and monitor inter-connected projects
- Decide on suitable strategies and objectives
- Coordinate cross-project activities
- Lead and evaluate project managers and other staff
- Develop and control deadlines, budgets and activities
- Apply change, risk and resource management
- Assess program performance
- Prepare reports for Executive Directors
- Proven experience as a Program Manager or other Managerial position
- Through understanding of project/program management techniques and methods
- Excellent Knowledge of performance evaluation and change management principles
- Outstanding leadership and organizational skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent problem-solving ability
- Experience in writing narrative and financial report.
- Experience in planning and managing budget.
- Develop, maintain and encourage relationship with program stakeholders
- Good interpersonal skills and commitment working in a team;
- Skills in computer and Microsoft Office applications;
- Excellent English skills written and verbal.
- BSc/BA diploma in management or a relevant field; MSc/MA is a plus
- Good mental and physical health as well as ready to conduct field trips supporting partner networks of TuK INDONESIA
Please submit your personal data now to email@example.com
- Short application letter describes your qualification meet stipulated requirement above
- Contact information from 2 recommendations who can be contacted by phone
- Curriculum Vitae (CV) in English
Follow Us By Email
Jika Anda Membutuhkan Informasi Kerja Ngo click here, Terima kasih Telah Berlangganan Via Email.