The USAID Indonesia Urban Water, Sanitation and Hygiene 'Penyehatan Lingkungan Untuk Semua' (IUWASH PLUS) program is a five-year initiative designed to assist the Government of Indonesia in increasing access to water supply and sanitation services as well as improving key hygiene behaviors among urban poor and vulnerable populations. Implemented by DAI Global LLC, IUWASH PLUS works with governmental agencies, the private sector, NGOs, communities and others to achieve the following "high level" results:
- An increase of one million people in urban areas with access to improved water supply of which at least 500,000 are from the poorest 40% of the population; and
- An increase of 500,000 people in urban areas with access to an improved sanitation facility and all of whom are from the poorest 40% of the population.
To ensure that improvements in access to WASH services are sustained, IUWASH PLUS is guided by a development hypothesis that focuses on strengthening service delivery systems so they can more effectively reach the poorest and most vulnerable segments of the population. In order to achieve this at scale, IUWASH PLUS undertakes activities through four interrelated components, including: 1) Improving household WASH services; 2) Strengthening city WASH institutional performance; 3) Strengthening the WASH financing environment; and 4) Advancing national WASH advocacy, coordination and communication.
To achieve these outcomes IUWASH-PLUS need high caliber incumbent to fill the positions of IT Assistant based in Jakarta Office (JOB Code : ITA-JKT)
The IT Assistance is responsible for oversight of IT needs for all offices under the IUWASH PLUS Project, including system installations, backup, maintenance, support and technical advice to the project team. Travel to regional offices to facilitate the installation of office local area networks, trouble shoot for both the national and regional levels, provide access to requisite DAI informational technology systems to staff. The IT assistance will also have a significant role in the procurement of any information technology equipment and services, specifically identifying qualified vendors and evaluating the specifications for each procurement. Work closely with IT specialist and the Administrative team to inventory and manage the maintenance of IT related project property and supervise the assigned staff as IT Support in each regional office.
- Oversee the establishment of robust information technology systems throughout project locations, including regular travel to project office sites to oversee the installation, configuration and troubleshooting of individual and networked computer systems.
- Develop and oversee compliance with written operating guidelines and maintenance schedules.
- Quickly respond to problems or interruption in network access.
- Help all IUWASH PLUS Project staff with computer or IT related problems, requests, or questions.
- Work with appropriate administrative staff to resolve problems with network connection caused by factors outside the office space.
- Stay on-call when out of the office to help staff with problems or questions related to the network.
- Establish strong IT support systems through staff training.
- Coordinate management and upkeep of Information Technology Systems, as well as requesting access or deleting access to project systems.
- Setup new staff on the active directory and establish lotus notes accounts; Remove staff access to the active directory and terminate their lotus notes email account.
- Maintain email accounts for all staff and confidentiality of all passwords and other restricted information.
- Where appropriate, work with Administrative Officer to establish agreements with local vendors.
- Verify the adequacy of power supply, grounding, cabling, telephone line wiring, connectors, and other system infrastructure.
- Verify the completeness of delivered software, including adequacy of licensing, and ensure that licensing and registration is completed for all project procured software.
- Maintain tracker of software licenses within project TAMIS. Maintain copies of licenses and request the purchase of additional licenses from the Home Office Project Coordinator.
- Maintain warranties for IT related products
- Install LAN hardware and all procured software, including, but not limited to, the LAN operating system, Windows, Lotus Notes, TAMIS, Microsoft Office and Suite components, antivirus, firewall and backup software.
- Uninstall all software, including, but not limited to, the LAN operating system, Windows, Lotus Notes, TAMIS, Microsoft Office and Suite components, antivirus and backup software back to the original in the end of the project..
- Dismantle Local Area Network
- Working with IT System Administrator on cleaning the data of the server and create the back up for HO record
- Under supervision of IT senior and HO IT team
- Ensure that all IT systems are well-protected against viruses, power supply fluctuations and other threats to the systems.
- Properly maintain all computer and multimedia equipment in the IUWASH PLUS project office.
- Ensure the safety of the server and other equipment in the computer room by locking the door at the end of each day.
- As required, verify the completeness and functionality of delivered computers, hubs and switches, modems, UPS machines, printers, scanners, and other hardware accessories, and take remedial replacement or repair action if needed.
- Back up project servers with a frequency as determined by the DAI/W Systems Administrator
- Remove backup tapes from server and store in a secure location.
- Backup all project electronic records and clean equipment prior to disposing to other partners.
Minimum General Qualifications:
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science or related field with 3 years of related experience.
- Ability to work as part of a team as well as work autonomously.
- Excellent knowledge of Lotus Notes, MS. Office.
- Excellent knowledge of Networking (LAN, WAN, and Wifi).
- Knowledge of Windows family (Windows server 2012, Win 10, Win 7).
- Knowledge basic of Linux (CentOS).
- Knowledge basic of IP-Telephony system.
- Knowledge of Antivirus, firewall such as Kaspersky Endpoint security (KES).
- Knowledge basic of Website develop and CMS (Content Management System).
- Knowledge basic of Virtualize machine.
- Excellent communication skills both in English and Bahasa Indonesia, as well as good computer skills, mostly Microsoft Excel is required.
- Experience with USAID programs is highly desirable.
Expected Start Date : Available immediately
Interested applicants are invited to send a complete application with 3 references to IUWASH_Plus_Recruitment@dai. com before February 10, 2017. Please write the job CODE in the subject line of the email. We regret that we are unable to acknowledge receipt of all applications and only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Follow Us By Email
Jika Anda Membutuhkan Informasi Kerja Ngo click here, Terima kasih Telah Berlangganan Via Email.