Yayasan Indonesia Business Links (IBL) is a not-for-profit organization, registered as a foundation (yayasan) under the law of Republik of Indonesia, which aims to promote good corporate citizenship and partnership for development in Indonesia. To achieve its mission, IBL conducts several programs under three main themes: Business Ethics, Youth Empowerment and Environmental Stewardship.
Since its beginning, IBL has been implementing several youth empowerment programs; there are two core issues within these programs, entrepreneurship and employability, and covering areas from Aceh to Papua.
Equip Youth program is a global initiative to contribute in lowering the unemployment rate of young people (15-29 years old) through increased job skills, apprenticeship and job placement in Bekasi, Cikarang, Cileungsi, Karawang, and Batam. The main mission is to build the capacity of targeted beneficiaries to be ready for work in formal sector. The program delivers activities such as soft and hard skill training, job counselling, and providing access to internship and job opportunities.
The main task of the Program Officer is to assist Program Manager in managing the program on daily basis, delivering activities within the program, and communicating with and reporting to related stakeholders in Batam.
The scope of work covers:
Program Administration and Documentation
- Record and pool all information on program activities (including photographs and videos).
- Assist Program Manager on administrating contract and agreement with program’s associates and other third parties.
- Assist Program Manager on administrating program’s finance.
- Assist Program Manager on preparing program’s events and activities, including providing supplies, materials and tools needed to conduct the events and activities.
- Assist Program Manager on coordinating the deliveries of services of program’s associates and ensuring the associates delivers its assignment according to the contract or agreement.
- Assist Program Manager on monitoring program’s events and activities, providing inputs and feedbacks for improvement.
- Develop relationships with related companies.
- Develop database of program’s stakeholders.
- Support Program Manager in performing regular communication to program’s stakeholders.
- Assist Program Manager on developing a network needed for the program and maintain the relationship with all network members.
- Support Program Manager on writing up program news or articles to be put within IBL newsletter or website.
- Assist Program Manager on preparing reports to program stakeholders.
- Sound knowledge of social development program, especially on youth empowerment issue.
- Adequate oral and written presentation skills (both in English and Indonesia), with an ability to use all forms of presentation equipment.
- Computer literacy to include practical knowledge of MS programmes including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Having Integrity, Loyalty, Innovation, Continuous Learning and Assertiveness as main working principles.
Education: Minimum Bachelor degree in the field relevant to social development program, preferably from a reputable university. Additional qualification will be desirable.
Work Experience: At least 1 yearworking experience at officer level on social development program. Fresh graduate, with active organizational experience, is also considered.
To apply for this position, please submit your CV and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow Us By Email
Jika Anda Membutuhkan Informasi Kerja Ngo click here, Terima kasih Telah Berlangganan Via Email.