Yayasan Kasih Suwitno (YKS) will work with the Ministry of Health to strengthen HIV and STI services for high risk groups in 38 Districts across Indonesia supported by Global Fund for AIDS TB and Malaria (GFATM).
Currently Yayasan Kasih Suwitno is looking for:
Account Officer (AO)
Under the supervision of the Director and coordinate with Finance Officer & Program officer - the Account Officer (AO) will be assisting the Director of Yayasan Kasih Suwitno in managing the financial management.
- Assist the Director of YKS with the financial management;
- Ensuring all compliance of finance and accounting implementation according to Standard Operation Procedure such as all vouchers/finance documents are approved by the authorized person;
- Recording and maintain the finance data in the accounting software in conjunction to the financial report;
- Assisting and ensuring the periodic preparation and regulatory reporting of financial statements for donors and etc
- Prepare/review of budget management reports related to operational and overall project finance
- Prepare comprehensive overhead and capital expenditure budgeting, periodic detailed review of budget vs actual expenses under the supervision the director of YKS (Reconciliations).
- Ensuring smooth and timely vendor/employee/statutory payments
- Responsible in review and assist in tax matters, such as the income tax (PPh 21 and PPh 23;
- Liaise with project/external/independent auditors on audit matters as part of internal control
- Liaise with banks, insurance companies and government bodies and vendors on financing and operational matters
- Other tasks as requested by Director of YKS
Education, knowledge and experience
- A bachelor’s degree, in Economy/Accounting is more preferable
- Having minimum of 3 years experiences within the similar role of donor funded project and similar position.
- Experience in working with International Donor Agency Program, Global fund & USAIS programs is highly desirable;
- Excellent communication skills both in English and Bahasa Indonesia;
- Good with computer skills, accounting software and have sound knowledge of Microsoft Office, mostly Microsoft Excel is required
- Have some experience in handling accounts and payroll, disbursing salaries, and insurance
- Have experience in managing grant funding, including report and audit
- Good communication skills - verbal and written – English and Indonesian.
- Honest and trusted person
- Ability to prioritize own workload, to work independently and to work to deadlines.
- Should have strong organizational skills and contribute toward improvement in reaching program targets
- Evidence of ability to pay attention to detail
- High level of numeracy
- The duty station will be at Jakarta office, Indonesia,
- The application deadline is 22 January 2017
- Please send the application with Subject: “AO_name of applicant” to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- We will acknowledge all applications, but will contact only short-listed candidates.
Follow Us By Email
Jika Anda Membutuhkan Informasi Kerja Ngo click here, Terima kasih Telah Berlangganan Via Email.