Founded in 1979, ACF International (Action Against Hunger) is an international non-governmental, non-religious, and non-profit making organization that delivers programmes in over 45 countries. Recognized worldwide as a leader in the fight against hunger, our mission is to save lives through the prevention, detection, and treatment of malnutrition, especially during and after emergency situations and conflicts. ACF had been now developed into ACF International network with headquarters in France, Spain, Canada, UK and USA.
ACF has been active in the NTT district since 2007 since its first established in 1999 in Indonesia in cooperation and partnership with the Ministry of Health, local authorities and stakeholders. Around 40 networks have benefited from a renovation, as have water sources and wells. In the Kupang District, ACF now implements a range of integrated community based programs in Nutrition and Care practices, Food Security, Water Sanitation & Hygiene, Emergency response and DRR/Climate Change Adaptation going from relief to recovery in order to address effectively the population’s needs.
Under the current activities of our program in Kupang District, East Nusa Tenggara Province, a key area to focus is to support the capacity building of local authorities, community, include local NGO to improve the capacity to replicate key activities on their own future. To actualize this, ACF is now seeking a good candidate to fill the position of “Field Monitor Infrastructure”, with the following:
Vacancy Number: ACFID/HRREC.003/WS-KU/2/2017
Vacancy Duration: 3 -9 Months
Application Close: 12/2/2017
Location: Kupang, Nusa Tenggara Timur
Field Monitor Infrastructure is accountable to the Technical & Infrastructure Supervisor and Wash Program Manager. The Field Monitor Infrastructure is responsible for organizing and supervising construction and refurbishing.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Community mobilization and capacity building
- Establish the planning of community approach activities for each targeted village with technical team leader
- Mobilize the community in daily bases for each activity according to the planning divined by ACF and community.
- Organization of preliminary meeting to discuss the project design, and establish the level of free community participation
- To provide all necessary training/explanation/advices to communities labours about ACF designs before starting implementation of any technical work (Topography assessment, etc)
- To be present for each material delivery on site by logistic with quality and quantity check up (by filling the “material delivery form”)
- Demonstrated experience in organising the financial and technical training of the water committee composition
- Demonstrated high quality interpersonal, written & verbal communication and diplomacy skills.
- Civil engineering or equivalent and professional experience in building
- Competence in building sanitary and hydraulic infrastructures
- Team management and activity planning
- Good organizational ability
- Good knowledge of the intervention area
- Knowledge of Dawan or Tetun language
- High quality spoken and written English and Bahasa Indonesia
- Demonstrated experience in humanitarian projects.
As part of the covering letter, applicants will need to address the Selection Criteria (max. 2 Pages) plus provide and update CV (max. 3 pages) with at least 2 professional referees.
Only shortlisted Applicants will be notified. Please include job Title in email subject. A detail Job Description will be provided to shortlisted candidates.
Application Submission via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org before 13 February 2017.
Follow Us By Email
Jika Anda Membutuhkan Informasi Kerja Ngo click here, Terima kasih Telah Berlangganan Via Email.