CARE International Indonesia (CII), as an international NGO, has carried out large scale operations in Indonesia, encompassing emergency operations, transitional activities centered on agriculture and nutrition and a range of development initiatives in such areas as water and sanitation, health and enterprise & economic development.
CARE International Indonesia is currently recruiting the following position for its project:
JOB TITLE: SPECIALIST LAND USE COORDINATOR
BASE in one of the following: JAMBI, WEST SUMATERA, NTB, EAST KALIMANTAN, NORTH KALIMANTAN and SOUTH SULAWESI
The Coordinator will work closely with the Project Manager to ensure effective and accountable project implementation, and will be responsible for supervising Community Facilitators (CFs) in several sub-districts. The Coordinator will support a range of project components of the land use project, which has a focus on participatory land boundary assessments. He/She will also oversee community participation in relevant activities as well as ensure coordination with government and technical partners.
RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- Develop and implement an approach for planning sessions with village and local government;
- Develop and implement a participatory approach for land boundary assessments in a range of assigned villages;
- Ensure the involvement of the local community members in participatory planning activities, including the meaningful and active participation of women, youth and vulnerable groups in implementation of project activities; and
- Prepare data and materials from the project for use in technical reports and presentations.
Community Facilitators (CF)
- Education: University degree in Social Science, Anthropology, Forestry, Development studies, Natural Resource Management, Geography or related field;
- Extensive experience, minimum 5 years in participatory research and or community development,land use and boundary setting, including woman participation
- Experience in facilitating community meetings and dispute resolution
- Demonstrated skill in management in management, communication and interaction with local government and community representative
- Specific technical skills:
- Good communications skills, including discussion skills with community particularly with women that works in land use planning;
- Good interpersonal skills, including patience, diplomacy, willingness to listen and respect;
- Able to give helpful directions, detailed instructions and demonstrations;
- Demonstrate ability to independently work as well as to contribute in a cross cultural environment;
- Competent in Windows, MS Office programs, and email.
CARE is an equal opportunity employer offering a competitive salary and benefits package, and a collegial working environment, and women candidates are encouraged to apply. Applicants are invited to send a cover letter illustrating their suitability for the above positions, and detailed curriculum vitae, with names and addresses of three referees (including telephone, fax numbers and email address). Relocation cost will not be covered. Please DO NOT attached academic transcripts and Diplomas and state clearly the applied position in the email subject.
Please submit your applications before February 20, 2017 to CARE International Indonesia, Human Resources Unit: email@example.com
"Only qualified applicants will be shortlisted"
Follow Us By Email
Jika Anda Membutuhkan Informasi Kerja Ngo click here, Terima kasih Telah Berlangganan Via Email.