Catalyze is a communications agency dedicated to inspiring and influencing people for the greener good. We do this by empowering non-profits and businesses to protect nature through communications that create impact. Since Catalyze was founded in 2010, we have worked with some of the world’s leading environmental organizations such as WWF, the World Resources Institute and Global Green Growth Institute, on pressing issues that range from renewable energy to illegal wildlife trade.
As part of our ongoing expansion, we seek a reliable, detailed and trusted Accountant to manage our daily accounting and tax for two - three months period from any location in Denpasar.
What you will be expected to do:
Routine accounting responsibilities
- Using bank statements and transaction details provided by the Company, keep the Financial Statement updated at all times
- Prepare monthly P/L report
- Calculate monthly tax dues (PPH 21, 23, 25 and 26)
- Submit monthly SPT to tax office
- Prepare and submit the Asset Statement Letter to the Tax Office
- Prepare all tax related reports and liaise with Tax Office
- Assisting internal finance with the payments to be issued
- Advising on the action plan after Tax Amnesty submission
- Min. 3 years experiences in accounting and tax function
- Good knowledge in Indonesia taxation regulations and practices
- Proven professional integrity and attention to detail
- Good interpersonal skills
- Fluent in English and Bahasa Indonesia
Send your resume to: join-us@
Lowongan Kerja Ini Telah Di Tutup pada Tanggal 28 Februari 2017
Follow Us By Email
Jika Anda Membutuhkan Informasi Kerja Ngo click here, Terima kasih Telah Berlangganan Via Email.